Tae angry on jungkook

After sometime they moved jungkook in Jimin's room only . Jungkook was yet not awake probably due to high fever .

Jimin was worried looking at his younger as well as his wife . Taehyung and rm were both not in the room . Rm was gone to suga and was discussing about yn's case and taehyung was also there with them . After some discussion rm told Tae to go to there room and check if jk's fever was down or not.

Tae bid his bye to suga and left from there to check on jungkook. When he entered the room he saw the three were sleeping. Jimin was also sleeping 💤. He moved towards jungkook's bed and saw there was a thin layer of sweat on his forehead. He took a cloth and wiped the sweat from jungkook's forehead . He felt the temperature was yet very high. So he took the thermometer and checked jungkook's temperature and as expected it was very high.

He signed heavily and called the nurse. He asked her to get him some medicine shots . The nurse left the room to get the medicines. And as she left tae heard a little voice. He looked towards jungkook and saw him struggling on the bed . He quickly moved to him and touched his chest and said kookie are you okay . Jungkook didn't respond to him and just groaned a little.

He slowly tried to open his eyes but closed immediately due to brightness of the room . But after quiet hardness he finally opened his eyes and looked towards tae . He looked here and there and held his head and hissed in pain. H hyung . He tried to say something but couldn't. Just then the nurse entered the room with a tray in her hand . Tae looked towards her and eyed her to leave the tray on the nearby cupboard and go back . She bowed to her and left .

Tae: how are feeling now jk .
Jk : hyung why Amm why I'm here .
Tae: I asked you a question you should answer that first .
Jk : no my head is spinning already just tell me why I'm here.
Tae: (getting angry) jeon you know what just fucking shut up and turn your on your stomach I need to give you shots ok and I'm not in a mood to talk right now so just do as I say .
Jk : b but
And before he could complete his sentence Tae slowly pushed him on his side and took the first injection from the tae . He pulled jungkook's trousers a little down from his back and rubbed the alcohol pad on his back and pushed the needle in his skin . Jungkook holds his breath And pushed his face in the pillow . And just like that without an exchange of words between each other Tae gave him the second shot and dispose the needles 💉 .

He came back and saw jk was yet lying in the same position he slowly goes towards him and without any hesitation he slowly messaged the laying guys back . Am I that bad in giving injections. Jungkook didn't responded by words but he nodded his head a little in yes . Which made the older guy smile a little. After sometime jungkook turned himself a little but hissed in a pain.

He looked angry towards tae hyung don't you dare to inject me ever hyung. You are worst now I know why yn is that scared of you. Your skills are really bad in injecting.
Tae: ohhh so you will teach me now Mr. Jeon. You as a doctor can't take care of yourself and now you are saying that I am bad wow wow wow . U know what I'm not in a mood to talk to you right now so just fucking sleep . U NEED TO REST YOUR BRAIN .

Target for next chapter 200 votes and 150 comments.🤞🌸