yn fainted

"U should go and check on jimin and I'll take care this little one jeon ,.

Listening to tae's voice in such anger yn clutched jungkook's shirt more . Jungkook was angry on her but now he was scared for her but he can't do anything because tae is yn's big brother and his decision will be best for her. Jungkook tried to take his shirt out of yn's hands but she was not ready for that . The only thing which came out of her mouth was "p-please don't l-leave . Jungkook's heart clenched listening to her like that but he can't do anything.

Didn't u heard me Mrs. Jeon , I don't have time to waste on u . Or do u want me too call nurses to handle u . Listening to taehyung's words she got more scared and started to say p-please don't l-leave , p-please don't l-leave I beg you jeon . Jungkook didn't said anything firstly but after sometime he came more close to her and said in very low voice " listen I know you are scared but baby see he is your own brother he won't harm you okk . Aren't you my big woman. Please don't cry like that u know right I don't like to see you crying.

He said that and moved towards the room . Yn stood from the bed to stop him but before she could do anything her eyes got blurry and she fall on the floor with thud . Jk hurriedly looked back and tae runned towards her and he picked her up from down and laid her on the patient's bed . Jungkook was looking at her worried +  shocked everything just happened in a minute.

Taehyung fastely started checking her after sometime he called the nurse and told her to bring some things fast . Jungkook was standing there like frozed he didn't know what to do. He slowly asked Taehyung " hyung what happened to her . She just fainted due to low BP and probably it have something to do with her period too.
Her throat is yet now good I believe u said you have given her pills so it's no use od them anymore. O God she needs medication real fast . They were talking and the nurse entered with tray in her hand , jungkook took it from her and moved towards Taehyung.

Tae told jungkook to prepare the shorts and he started doing her blood test. When he was done with the blood test he called nurse and told he to get the reports asap.
On the other side jungkook was preparing her shots . Tae saw yn moving a little and he started creasing her head slowly. Jungkook was done preparing the injections so he thought of putting iv first in yn's hand . And he goes towards her and started putting iv in her hand . She again moved a little.

Tae saw the shots were prepared so he picked the first injection and gived it in yn's hand . While he was picking up the 2nd shot yn opened her eyes and moved a little . Jungkook was sitting near her and as he saw her waking up he moved towards her and looked towards her. As she woke up she started crying hard clutching her stomach tae and jungkook got concerned and asked "yn r u okay what happened ,.
She didn't said anything and cried more.

Suddenly jungkook said " yn is your stomach panning.Or r u scared of hyung please tell . To which she replied with a simple nob . Which indicated that her stomach was aching and she was scared to. Yn tae called her but instead of responding him she moved towards jungkook and hugged him. He signed heavily before saying " what did you ate when you were out with hobi and what's with your period cycle Mrs. jeon.

He was definitely angry but saw his sister crying like this cause she was scared of him which definitely made his heart clenched .But as a big brother have to be little strict towards her. So rather then saying something to her he picked the 2nd injection yn didn't know as she was crying hiding her face in jungkook's shirt. So tae slowly pulled her pants little down and rubbed the alcohol pad and injected her to which yn tried to move and was crying hard already but jungkook somehow managed to stop her from moving.

Yn was getting out of breath but as a doctor he was just doing his duty and as a brother he was just making sure her sister's health was right . As he knew that she might move a little he told jungkook to hold her tightly, he injected the third injection fast due to which she cried more than before as he injected fast . Tae disposed the injections in dustbin and came back to yn and started rubbing her back . But it was of no use as yn was crying alot , jungkook was trying hard to stop her cries but it was of no use . While crying she said "op-pa p-pain p-please o-oppa i-im sorry . She was repeating that sentence again and again.

Listen to me very clearly little one I'm really sorry fr going hard you but you should have known this before only . I am just asking you whats problem with your period cycle, I know there is something wrong so it's better for you to say it from your own mouth or I have to make you go through some test which are more than painful and as your own fucking brother I know you can't take that pain so please just let me know what's problem and I promise you I won't be angry on you .....