Hugging while sleeping

I don't know why I was getting angry but somehow I controlled my feelings and moved towards her and called her softly "yn! She moved a little and slowly sit on sofa .
Jungkook she said slowly. She was looking paler then before I touched her head and was not surprised after knowing her head was burning 🔥. U should have fucking called me he u were that sick u know . He said that but u didn't replied to him. U were do tired that u can't even move. U just hunged your head low and listen to him . He signed heavily controlling his anger and said " let's go to room first so that I can treat you " u woke from the sofa but before you can go he picked u up in his arms and start moving upstairs. Yn were little taken back by his actions. But she didn't said anything and rested your head on his chest . He saw you having problem in breathing due to coughing. That was Making him more worried. He putted you on the bed and said " have you eaten anything from the morning yn, and Don't you dare to lie to me . Just breakfast 🥣  I'm going to bring by medical bag from down ok so don't sleep. He said that and goes out of the room and came back with bag . He started checking her . Her fever was high , throat was in bad condition which was Making hard to breathe for her . He was getting more worried about her .

He checked the medicine in his back but for her condition pills weren't enough, and he doesn't have shots available now . He thought of giving her pills for now . It's nearly 6 months thay hot married but he have never seen her like this.
He slowly wake he up and gave her medicine and tugged her gently in the blanket and told her to sleep. He turned of the lights and moved towards the bathroom to get fresh up and to change clothes. He could hear yn coughing from the bathroom too. Which was making his more worried for her .

After sometime he came out and moved towards the bed and laid on the bed on his side . After nearly hour yn stopped coughing so jungkook tried to check on her if she slept on not . But yn was shivering. He saw that and called her softly yn u r shivering   r u ok . But she didn't responded to him and kept shivering.

Jungkook thought 💭 for a minute and turned yn towards himself and slipped his one hand from her waist and hugged her . She slightly opened her eyes and saw jungkook hugging her his eyes were closed . She slowly said " y-you will get s-sick too. He opened his eyes looking at her teary eyes said " don't worry about me yn think about yourself first I won't get sick that's the future and u r sick that's the present. Just try to sleep so that medicine can kick in ok. She nodded her head and closed her eyes and her tears came out . Jungkook looked at her tears and cleaned them with his one hand as his another hand was stroking her back .

I don't like crying girls u know yn .
Am not crying it's just it's painful.
What ?
Everything it's panning alot .
U should have told me if u were that sick .
When u didn't replied to my message I thought I will faint in the kitchen so that's why I was gone in living room I'm sorry for not checking your call and messages, please I'm really sorry jeon.
Listen don't cry yn I know u r not well so I don't mind messages and all , but please don't cry your fever might increase then I might have to give injections and iv's to u and we have to go to hospital. U know right taehyung won't like to see his sister like this.

She didn't replied to him after that he listened little snores of her and smiled looking at her sleeping. He thought "she just slept scared of tae Hyung and injections not because of medicines " she is indeed his sister .

He checked time it was nearly 3 he signed and slept hugging her .