jungkook's treatment

Please make sure to vote ❎...
Stay happy 😊.

Tae :  comeon fast tell your symptoms and no lies 🤥.
Jk   :  h-hyung my body is hurting very bad that's all I feel.
Tae : it's just viral fever . Amm have u taken some medicine or food before.
Jk   : no.
Tae : I'll prepare the shot then Hmmm .

To which jk didn't replied and just signed heavily. After sometime yn came into room and saw tae with injection 💉 and being scared she said o oppa I'm not going to take it again which made both the men laugh 😂 a little . It's not for u yn it's for your husband. To which she happily said ooh r u going to stab him oppa . Yes but it's called injecting not stabbing and why are you soo happy hmm .no it's called stabbing only and I'm very happy u r stabbing this human here he took me to hell yesterday so yn is sooo happy and stab him as much as u want .

Jungkook was listening to her and was getting irritated soo he said her to get out and after sometime she moved out of the room . And jungkook looked towards tae and said hyung let's get over it fast please.

Tae turned jungkook around on his stomach and pulled his shorts little down and rubbed the alcohol pad and slowly inserted the needle which was thick and painful jungkook was hissing in pain and tae was consoling him after the needle was in him he started moving the medicine in ahh hyung please stop 🛑 it's burning bad but taehyung didn't replied and after sometime he took the needle out and put cotton on the injected area and started to rub it so the pain can go . Jungkook yet was lying in same position and sometime he hissed in pain indicating he was yet in bad pain .

After sometime tae saw jungkook was sleeping he looked towards him smiling and covered him with duvet and moved out of the room and saw yn was yet out he told her to take care both of them and namjoon hyung will come during evening 🌃 for giving jungkook another dose. He said that and left ..

After sometime yn came into the room and saw jungkook sleeping peacefully she came to him and lie down next to him and after sometime jungkook hugged her but she didn't resist and let him hug her . And just like that they both slept again ..

The breakfast she made in the morning was yet kept on the nightstand and was not even touched. And the two people who were going to have it were sleeping hugging and cuddling each other peacefully. This might be the first time yn have found him this sick and not well, she was scared that he was getting injection but she didn't show her concern to anyone but she definitely was more than concern, she never thought such days will also come in their life .........