jungkook fainted

Kookie was having fever I think so tae looked at him with little shock and said what and he didn't even told me. Where is he know it was viral fever let me give him another dose. He left for emergency tae don't be angry on him . O come on jimin these two think of health as game let him come I will see him. Tae said and came to sit beside Jimin's bed but now he was sitting between yn and Jimin's bed. He was using his phone when suddenly his eyes moved towards yn his only sister.

Afcorce he was hurt to see her like that in morning but he was also strong just for her the next few days maybe weeks or even months are gonna be hard on him on his sister and Afcorce his sister's husband.  He was thinking about these things when he felt Jimin's touch . He moved his attention from yn to jimin . She's going to be fine tae please don't stress yourself. Me and yn are not well and looking at kookie he wasn't well also so if you will get sick who is going to take care of us hm .

Tae looked towards jimin and smiled and said don't worry about me jimin I'm not gonna get sick you know I'm strong 💪. He said and they both laughed a little. When suddenly a nurse came and said DoctorKim please come it's emergency Doctor Jeon fainted out of OT. She said and tae's eyes widened he stood up but before he could take a step he head Jimin's hear beeping machine very high he looked towards jimin who could not take what just happened. Tae came towards jimin and hugged him slightly my my kookie w-what   ha -happened to him.

Jimin said that before Breaking down . Jimin you need to calm down please he's going to be fine I'll go and check on him but you know right I cannot leave you like this so please calm down so I can go and check on him . And after sometime jimin calm down and tae give him some shot and he slept. Tae left from there to check on Jungkook. When he reached there he saw that sone new doctor was checking on Jungkook. He came toward that doctor and asked hi sir I'm kim taehyung Mr.jeon's brother is he ok.

Before speaking anything the doctor turned towards tae and both looked quite shocked to see each other .
Ya junior how are you .
Hyung you...it's been a long.
Omg I can't believe I see you here tae how are you hm.
( Don't get confused guys tae and yoongi knows each other from college time, yoongi was senior in the college whereas tae was junior at that time . Yoongi is more strict than tae)
Tae looked towards jungkook who was lying there sleeping with an iv attached to his arm.
Yoongi looked towards tae and said o your brother fainted probably due to high fever and also it looks like he hasn't eaten anything from last night .

Hyung thanks alot for nursing him until yet . We have alot to talk yet but now I need to take care of him so you can go and take rest if you want to contact me call any nurse and ask her to take you to Mr.kim's room . You will see me there only. Tae Said and looked towards Jungkook yoongi looked towards tae and said Don't worry I'm here only call me anytime you need me tae your brother needs you the most now.

Saying that yoongi left from there whereas tae came near jungkook and looked at his pale figure laying on the bed with iv attached in his arms. Tae was thinking something when nurse entered the room making tae coming out of his dreamland. Tae looked towards her and asked her about jungkook's medication and further details. He also informed her to move jungkook's bed in Jimin's room only so that he can take care of them from one place only . After sometime they moved jungkook in Jimin's room only . Jungkook was yet not awake probably due to high fever .