Y/n late at home .

Yn's pov.....

I woke up in the morning and the first thing I saw was my dear hubby sleeping peacefully. He is so sweet while sleeping, but when he will wake up he will be totally different personality. I really want our relationship to work .
Getting out of my thoughts I moved towards the bathroom to fresh up . After I was done with my morning routine I came out of the bathroom and saw jungkook was yet in his dreamland. I moved towards his to wake him up .
"Jungkook wake up or u r going to be late".
He moved a little and slowly opens his eyes . He got up and rubbed his eyes cute .
"Go and get fresh I'm going to make breakfast down 🆗.
He moved towards the bathroom without even greeting good morning, no problem this happens everyday with me . I shrugged by sad feeling aside to started going towards the kitchen and once I reached there I started preparing breakfast for us .
After sometime the breakfast 🥣 was ready so I put it on dinning table.
As I was arranging it jungkook came down full ready in his suit ! And o man those glasses 👓 will one day kill me . My husband is hot u know very hot . He sat down and started having his breakfast. As I was about to put the first bite of food 🍲 in my mouth my phone bussed. It was message from my friend hobi . The message says "hey yn u know I'm getting married soon so we r starting to do shopping from today and I want u to come with us . U only have one option and that's yes because if u r not coming I'm not talking to u byee".
I read it and thought 💭 will jungkook let me go or not . So u thought 💭 of asking him  "jungkook can I go out today please hobi asked me ".He thought for sometime and said "u don't need to take permission from me if u want u can " OK.
After having his breakfast he moved towards the door 🚪 and goes towards his car .
I messaged hobi to pick me up from my home only and started to get ready.
just got ready and moved towards the kitchen and suddenly bell 🛎  rang indicating yoongi was here . I picked up the door keys 🗝 and my bag 👜 . As I opened the door I was greeted with a big hug from hobi I hugged him back and we talked for sometime and moved towards the car 🚙.
First we goes to mall and buy few essential things which he needed. And then we started finding a gift for his 🔜 to be wifey. We got tired but yet didn't get a good gift for her . So hobi thought 💭 of eating something cause we were damn tired now.
As we reach the McDonald's in mall we ordered our favorites and as our order came we started eating I have definitely missed this food alot because Mr. Jeon doesn't like this food as it's not good for health.
But now finally I am gonna enjoy this . As we were done eating we again started finding gift for her . It was nearly 9 when finding hobi liked one gift for her . We bought it and started going towards our car when suddenly hobi saw a ice-cream parlor. He told me to go and sit in the car 🚙 and I being a good friend listened to him . As I sat in the car I felt my throat burning a little so I coughed a little.
After sometime hobi came back with two ice-cream 🍦 in his hand and gave one to me . I fastly started eating it without even thanking him, he chuckle a little and started driving towards my house. And I coughs a little and hobi saw that and said "doctor's wife is sick ". "No I'm not hobi please ". "U r Mrs. Jeon get well soon. He said that and I glared at him and he chuckle again. And stopped the car . I got out of the car and said bye to him . I goes towards the door and before I can it , i saw house lights 🚥 were already on . Jungkook must be home by now I thought that and slowly opened the door and moved towards the kitchen and saw some food there I thought jungkook must have made it . As I was full I thought of putting it in the fridge . I don't know why but I wasn't feeling good hobi was right I m sick .
I did my work and moved towards our shared bedroom as I opened the door I saw jungkook was sleeping. I thought of not disturbing him so I quickly picked my night dress and goes out towards the guest room's bathroom. I showered and did my morning routine and came back to our room and quietly laid beside him . After sometime I felt really cold ❄ so I covered my self I coughed a little and after sometime I  drift off to my sleep.

Jungkook's pov .....

I came back home and ringed the door bell few times but nobody opened the door . Suddenly I remembered that  yn told me she was going out today. So I looked in my bag saw there was another key of door in my bag , so I took it out snd opened the door . I don't know why but it felt really alone without her at home .
I shrugged my thoughts and moved towards my room and started to change my clothes. After i was doe with my routine I thought of cooking something as yn was not yet home and I was hungry. I cooked ramen 🍜 and started eating it. I cooked extra so if yn came home hungry she can have it too she might be tired .
As I was done with eating I moves in my room and laid back on bed 🛏 and turned off the lights. I wasn't sleeping so I picked up my phone and checked my phone it was nearly 10 and yet she was not at home . After sometime i listen door opened and i know it was her so I thought of acting sleeping she slowly moved towards our dressing room. I somehow smiled towards her actions she ca back picking her night  suit and moved out of the room . And after sometime she came back and laid beside me . She was looking little pail and she clutched the blanket I think she is feeling cold ❄ she was coughing a little and was making me worried 😯.
After sometime she slept but was yet coughing and as a doctor I very well know how she wasn't well . But after sometime she stopped coughing , I felt relieved. And I too am sleepy so I slept....

Please do vote for it....

To be continued