junkook sick

Please make sure to vote ❎...
Stay happy 😊

Next day ......

Yn's pov....

I woke up and saw my doctor husband sleeping beside me .. he look so cute while sleeping like that but why are his hands soo hot . To check further put my hands on his face to check it also burning high omo he is having fever what should I do should I wake him up so after sometime I thought of firstly taking a shower and then making breakfast for him so now let him sleep..

After 30 minutes I was done with doing everything so I put breakfast in plates 🍽 and came back to our room, I putted the breakfast on nightstand and looked towards jungkook who was yet in very deep sleep omo he is such a baby while sleeping but a monster doctor while he is up 😮‍💨 . Coming out of my thoughts I started waking him up jungkook jungkook-shi wake up comeon breakfast is ready wake up and after some minutes he was sitting on the bed rubbing his face cutely.

You r having a fever so have breakfast first and then you can take medicine I said and he looked towards me and said but I don't feel like eating but before I could say something bell rang who came at this time of morning. So I came infront of the door 🚪 and opened it and saw none other than tae oppa standing there. I greeted him good morning and he came inside he asked me about my health and all and after some brother sister discussing he asked about jungkook o shitt I forgot he is sick o my God.

I told tae oppa that jungkook is having fever and as tad oppa is a good general doctor to soo he said let him check ☒ on jungkook. And without wasting any more time he moved towards or room ...

Tae's pov....

So today namjoon hyung said I should go and check on yn as if she is fine or not and he will observe jimin soo that's why I came here but too my surprise jungkook was not well o boy I told him to take care of himself first but boy never listened to me stubborn ass.

After she told he has fever i thought💭 of him soo I went towards their respective
room where I saw him turning sides again and again trying to sleep but he couldn't.
I moved towards his side and putted my hand on his head which was definitely burning hot. My hands were cold so as I put them on his head he flinch and opened his eyes 👀 I Thought I told you to take care of yourself Mr jeon jungkook.

Jk:hyung I am fine.

Before he could say anything further I putted thermometer 🤒 in his mouth and in no minutes it beeped indicating it has done its work .I took it out and saw the reading says 102°c ... so u r fine with 102°c hmm