"Bohut acchi bani hai coffee", Karishma complemented, sipping on her coffee and Haseena gave her a smooth smile in response. But among these, Karishma had her eyes stuck on Haseena, her face was glowing, like the moon herself had descended to the earth. Karishma felt her body heating up as her eyes went down to the unrestricted sight of Haseena's smooth neckline, which was positioned near her face level and then again upwards to her slender neck, having a strong urge to suck there, marking her. "Why do I always have to behave like a pervert in front of her!", Karishma sighed but her eyes didn't leave the sight of Haseena's neckline even for a second.

"Pata hai kya! Kabhi kabhi accha lagta hai ke tum mujhse thodi lambi ho", Karishma heard herself saying.

"Apko apni choti height acchi lagti hai?" Haseena looked at her stunned. Because all her life, she heard Karishma complaining about her height and that's the reason she always wore high hills.

Karishma nodded her head in negation, putting down the coffee mug. "I like the fact that you are the taller one between us", she said, "It gives me easier access."

Haseena continued to give her a confused expression, "Kaise!"

"Aise..!" Karishma pulled Haseena closer, holding her forearm, while she locked her legs around the latter's waist and buried her face in the crook of her neck.

Haseena gasped at this sudden proximity of their bodies, her eyes darted around to have a look at their surroundings. What if someone saw them like this! She wouldn't be able to meet their eyes ever again out of embarrassment. "Karishmaa!! Hum bahar hai", she slightly pushed Karishma through her shoulder in an attempt to separate her from herself.

"Sab so rahe hai honge", Karishma mumbled against Haseena's neck, placing a trail of kisses all over her buttery smooth skin. She pulled the clutch out of Haseena's hair, letting them cascade all over her shoulder, inhaling her captivating fragrance. "I cannot really match the level of willpower it takes to resist you, Hasi!", Karishma whispered, nibbling on Haseena's earlobe, titillating all of her senses. Haseena made her grip on Karishma's shoulder tighter and closed her eyes feeling shy at the intensity of her words, while her chest heaved up and down, trying to normalize her uneven breath. It only encouraged Karishma's indulgence further and Haseena didn't stop her either. She liked the feeling of Karishma's body pressed against her, introducing her to a sensation she didn't know ever existed inside her. Karishma's hands slide all the way from Haseena's back to her lower waist, fondling her curves while her lips gently sucked the exposed skin of her neck, leaving marks. "Uhmm...", Haseena moaned, melting under Karishma's passionate embrace.

Karishma then kissed Haseena's chin, as she moved upwards. She placed her lips on the mole near her lower lips, slowly sucking it, making Haseena shudder in anticipation. "Meri taraf dekho?", Karishma requested, caressing Haseena's hair as she loosened the grip over her. A crimson hue adorned Haseena's cheeks as she opened her eyes to meet Karishma's desireful ones.

"I don't know if I should be sorry that when I touch you it's often driven by desire. But when you touch me, Hasi, it's driven by love, love and love", Karishma spoke, her eyes once darkened with desire were now reflecting admiration for the person standing in front of her. "When you kiss me it soothes my soul. Mujhe nahi pata if I kiss you, would you feel the same!" her voice was a bit shaky with uncertainty. "Mujhe darr hai agar maine tumhe hurt kar diya toh. I wouldn't want you to think that somehow it's all just very physical and nothing else..", she was about to continue when Haseena cut her off.

"Karishma! Kiss me", she demanded. Karishma looked at her as if confirming that she heard her right and it made Haseena repeat herself, "Kiss me, will you?"

Karishma felt her heart pounding as she moved towards Haseena, slowly capturing her lips. Karishma moved her hand on Haseena's hair as she kept grazing the surface of the latter's lips with her own. Her tongue slid inside Haseena's mouth, exploring it like a whole new universe as the latter parted her lips, granting her entrance. Haseena could taste the caffeine in Karishma's mouth as she placed her hand on the back of Karishma's neck, pulling her closer. The kiss was smooth and deep as if affirming their love towards each other.

"Apko koi safai dene ki zaroorat nahi hai Karishma. Kyunki hum apko jante hai, woh bhi bohut acche se", Haseena mumbled against Karishma's lips, as they broke the kiss. "Aur Karishma Singh hume hurt nahi protect karti hai. Iss baat pe kabhi shaq mat karna ap, samjhe?" she said cupping her face. Karishma nodded with a soft smile, pecking her lips several times before they were alerted by some sounds outside the kitchen.

They exchanged an uneasy glance seeing Pushpa Singh approaching them, unaware of the fact that she had already witnessed their intimacy and intentionally made that sound, announcing her presence just to make sure they wouldn't feel awkward.

"Kuch chahiye tha tumhe beta?" Pushpa Singh asked affectionately.

"Bas coffee peena tha", Karishma replied. "Good night", she said before leaving along with Haseena, who kept fidgeting her fingers in nervousness. Pushpa smiled, looking at them as she poured a glass of water for her.
.
.
.
.
"Look who's back", Cheetah enthusiastically approached Karishma in her cabin with a huge smile on his face.

"Kaisa raha Mumbai?" Karishma greeted him with a warm hug. While Cheetah shared his experiences working in Mumbai as a choreographer, Karishma let him know the happenings of the last few days as they engaged into a hearty conversation.

"Tera kaam toh phir bhi mushkil hai", Cheetah remarked playfully.

"Kya matlab?" Karishma asked, furrowing her eyebrows.

"Bohut competition hai", he pointed towards Haseena outside the cabin who was talking to someone. The way that person was leaning on Haseena, anybody could tell that he was into her.

"Ishan!!" Karishma mumbled, shooting daggers with her eyes at him. In the last two days, Ishan Maheshwari had become a frequent visitor to Singh's office. On behalf of his father, he supervised the work and helped accordingly. But unlike what his father suggested, his eyes wandered somewhere else or on someone else, to be precise. Only time could tell whether the consequences of his actions would be favourable to him or not.

Karishma clenched her jaw, feeling a burning rage shimmering under the surface. "Itni saari ladkiya hai office mein, lekin isse toh meriwali se hi chipakna hai", she muttered, looking at Ishan repulsively.

"Lekin teriwali sabse haseen bhi tog hai na", Cheetah chuckled lightheartedly, without even having the slightest idea that he unintentionally stepped on the wrong nerve.

__________________________________________

Hello people, hope you all are doing well. Here ends chapter 32 of Solace.

Do let me know your feedback and do vote, comment and follow to motivate your writer.vSee you in the next one.