Intro

Karishma Singh - She is a pampered child of her father as she lost her mother when she was 3 years old. She is stubborn, possessive and very true to her words.
Daughter of Vijay and Amruta Singh.

Dewan Vijay Singh - father of Karishma and Amar.

Pushpa singh - step mother of Karishma and Amar. She tried to be close to Karishma but she doesn't really care for her.

Amar singh- Elder brother of Karishma.

Shivani Singh - Amar's wife. She and Karishma share a beautiful bond.

Santosh sharma - A very protective friend of Karishma.

Cheeta chaturvedi - Friend of Karishma. He and Meera are siblings.

Haseena - She is a calm, sympathetic and soft hearted person. But she keeps her feelings to herself. Their roots were in Lucknow. Her father died when she was 5.

Salma - Haseena's mother who taught her daughter always to be in her limit, as they are just the employees of this house, they should never cross their limit mingling with the owners.

Adeel - Haseena's brother, he prioritizes Haseena and her happiness.

Mira purohit- friend of Haseena. She is married to Rajvir purohit. She and Cheetah are siblings.

A small preview:
The story is set in Rajasthan.
Haseena's father Usman was a very loyal employee of the Singhs. After his death his family didn't have anywhere to go so Vijay Singh took care of them.  Since then they have lived beside Singh mansion. From then, Haseena has been a friend of Karishma.

Further information will be revealed in the story.