Chapter 11

Karishma was in her room, sitting on the couch she was going through the files that were sent from the office for her. It seemed like the perfect distraction to divert her mind of the restlessness she was feeling. But she couldn't figure out what might have caused that restlessness. Karishma was reading those files but couldn't make out anything of them and this realization frustrated her.

Suddenly she heard the sound of unlocking the door from outside. Karishma irked at this and she stood up with files in her hand, ready to remind the person to knock before entering her room. Looking towards the half opened door she saw Haseena and she saw nothing except her.

Haseena entered the room drenched in water. Some of her hair strands were stuck at her cheeks and her clothes perfectly hugged her body, making her curves very much visible for Karishma to see. She felt her throat getting dry at this sight. Also that similar restlessness was coming back as the files fell off her hands.

"Woh hum Ashu ke saath khel rahe the aur usne hume bheega dia. Toh socha fresh ho leti hu yaha", Haseena said.

Karishma realized Haseena was saying something but she couldn't understand a word. As if she was under any spell.

"Karishma?", Haseena again spoke shaking Karishma's shoulder a bit, breaking the spell Karishma was into. "Ap thik toh hai na? Why are you sweating?", she voiced her concern.

"Nahi kuch nahi. Mujhe kuch kam hai, woh khatam karke aati hu", Karishma said and literally ran away. Haseena couldn't understand her behaviour. She then took a dress of Karishma from the cupboard and went to change.

Karishma gulped down a glass of water and tried to calm herself down. She was breathing heavily. Her mind then went back to the previous event.

Was she attracted to Haseena? No, she was literally drooling over her.
"What the hell is happening", she thought.

It's not like she was seeing Haseena like this for the first time. In fact she had seen her far more intimately than that, but whatever had changed just in one day!

Haseena came out of the washroom after freshening up. Her clothes were soaked so she had to wait till they were dry enough to wear. Meanwhile she wore a t-shirt and trousers of Karishma. The t-shirt seemed a bit short for Haseena, as it was exposing the area near her waist. But she loved how her clothes were giving her a sense of warmth. It felt like Karishma herself was hugging her.

Haseena looked around the room. Although it was a bit messy for Haseena's liking, she loved the ambience anyway. It perfectly represented the personality of its owner. Everything placed in here had an essence of Karishma, everything in here smelled like Karishma. She looked at the files scattered on the floor and remembered how Karishma went away from there. She then picked up the files, rearranged them and kept them on the drawer securely.

After a good reorganising session, Haseena layed on the bed and waited for Karishma to come back so she could tell her about the whole "rishta todna" situation in detail. But tiredness soon took over her and she drifted off to sleep.

"Ab toh bata do konsi raaz ki baat chupa rakhi hai tumne", Cheetah asked shifting his gaze from the road to the passenger seat where Santosh was sitting.

"Tu sachme buddhu hai Cheeteh. Tujhe samajh nahi a raha?", Santosh replied lightly hitting Cheetah. He gave her a downcast look.

"Accha chal naraz maat ho. Tune kabhi Karu aur Haseena lo notice kiya hai? Don't they look like a perfect couple! Aur mujhe yaqeen hai they love each other", Santosh said with a big smile in her face.

"Kuch bhi. Kahase le ati ho tum yeh sab theory! Chalo man liya they look good together lekin woh ek dusre ko chahte hai yeh kuch jyada hi bol dia", Cheetah said being realistic.

"Jyada nahi bol rahi. Tu dekh lena. I have seen them, that chemistry, that spark", Santosh said defending herself.

Karishma entered her room at late midnight thinking Haseena would have gone by then and she didn't have to face her. She was nervous and the alcohol she consumed to overcome her emotions wasn't helping her either. She was also a bit irritated, not being able to name her changed feelings.

Karishma was about to put her shirt down but then her eyes fell upon Haseena, who was sleeping on Karishma's bed wearing Karishma's clothes. At that moment, she felt literally everything else had ceased to exist.

She saw Haseena's face, that was looking so alluring with some hairs scattered over her face. Her dress had shifted a bit from the required body parts, allowing Karishma to gaze at the uncharted territories of her body. Her buttery smooth skin seemed like an invitation to Karishma.
She felt a sudden rush of desire taking over her whole body. She wondered what it would feel like to have Haseena's skin against her lips.

Karishma knew she was behaving like a pervert, touching a woman when she was asleep and a woman who didn't give her the right to touch her like this. It was wrong, but at that moment it didn't seem wrong to her. Her consciousness reminded her to move away but her legs had a mind of their own. They refused to move back. Karishma sat near the bed folding her knees. She rested her right hand on Haseena's ankle and then gradually moved forward. She was lost, feeling Haseena's ever so smooth skin by her bare hands and the flame of her desire only increased with time.

Soon a faint sound outside the room broke Karishma's trance. She saw what she was doing. And this time she felt guilty, guilty for losing control, guilty for touching Haseena like this.

Karishma quickly came out of the room and went outside of the house. She was shocked at her behaviour. She couldn't believe she actually did that.

"Nahi nahi..Kaise kar sakti ho tum aisi ghatiya harkate Karishma? How could you?", she said to herself, rubbing her temple with her right hand.
Karishma remembered Haseena's face and her eyes filled with tears thinking of having wronged her.

"I promised her ki mai usse protect karungi and I was behaving like this! like an absolute pervert! She doesn't deserve this, no", Karishma murmured with a mind filled with regret and gulit.

She closed her eyes to calm herself down but failed to do so. She banged her hand in the nearby glass injuring it badly as Haseena's innocent face came to her mind at the very moment she closed her eyes and her mind was clouded with guilt once again.

Santosh was in deep sleep when she heard a knock on her door. She looked at the wall clock that showed 2.40 am.

"Itni raat ko koun aya hoga! Kahi chor toh nahi?", Santosh got scared thinking of this possibility. "Nahi nahi chor log knock thodi karte hai", she again said, smacking her head for her stupidity.

Santosh slowly opened the door and froze to her place seeing the sight in front of her.

____________________________________________

So that was the chapter 11 of Solace.

I hope you all are doing well and if you like the part do vote, comment and follow. Feel free to give your opinion in the comment section. It will motivate me to write better.

See you in the next chapter.