Part 1 - Journey to Korea

introduction

BTS as BTS [the world wide famous boy band]MAIN LEAD -Kim Tae Hyung [v]y/n - she is going to Korea for 6 month for her study [she is a writer

MAIN LEAD -Kim Tae Hyung [v]
y/n - she is going to Korea for 6 month for her study
[she is a writer .she is an army. she is bubbly, fun loving and full of life]

[i will introduce other character's name in between the story only]

After convincing her parents y/n is going to Seoul, south Korea for her work shop.The work shop was just an excuse to go to south Korea to see the country and to see the BTS.even y/n grew up in India but she is a k drama and k pop lover.

As the bustling sounds of Delhi Airport surrounded them, an emotional scene unfolded at the departure gate

As the bustling sounds of Delhi Airport surrounded them, an emotional scene unfolded at the departure gate. Y/n's parents, their eyes brimming with tears, clung tightly to their daughter, struggling to say goodbye. It was a bittersweet moment; they were proud yet heartbroken, knowing they wouldn't see their beloved child for the next six months.

Amidst this tender family moment, Rohan, Y/n's brother, stood with a smile that was both proud and supportive. Unlike his parents, his eyes shone with excitement rather than sorrow. He had always been Y/n's pillar, cheering her on in every endeavor, and today was no different. Seeing his sister embark on a journey to her dream country, and attend a concert by her favorite band, BTS, filled him with joy.

"I am so happy for you," Rohan said, his voice filled with enthusiasm. "The next six months are all yours, just live your dream. But don't do anything stupid that might cause you trouble because I won't be there to protect you."

Y/n, feeling a mix of excitement and nervousness, responded with a reassuring smile. "Yeah, bhai. Don't worry about that. You know I am not that careless; otherwise, our parents wouldn't have allowed me to go there."

Rohan nodded, his protective instinct kicking in. "I know that, but still... don't trust anyone up there easily. Not every guy is decent. K-dramas are different from the real world, so just don't assume things there. I know, being a writer, you always live in your dream imagination," he teased, lightening the mood.