He deepened the kiss while he got off me from the seat, removing the seat belt but still he didn't retreat from kissing. I didn't know what he was doing, anyway I just allowed him to do his work.

He made me sat on his lap and this time he retreat little back to adjust his seat. I took this as a chance to inhale the air which disconnected by him for a while. Adjusting the seat he placed my legs beside his two sides and now I'm facing him directly and I don't have any idea how could I fit this small place. For a minute I appreciated his skill by heart and the next second I remembered how many girls he could have placed on his lap before me.

Before I could think so much, once again he placed his lips against mine and pulled me down against his lap. This time I gasped loudly when I felt his hard thing poking against my clothed womanhood through his trousers. He groaned against the lips and his hold got firm around me and he started move me against him. Oh my... The thought of us we were doing this in middle of no where and anyone could caught us any moment, made me turn on and at the same time I felt little hesitation too...Do we really dry humping in his car like horney teenagers?

Detaching our lips from the heated kiss, he increased the speed of the fraction and we could only hear our hard breathing sounds and moans inside of the car. " Karthik......"I cried out his name when I felt something built inside me and this speed making me go insane. " Yeah...like that baby..cry out my name...I'm the only person who could make you cry due to pleasure..."

My holds on his shoulder got tightened and couldn't control the thing building inside my lower abdomen. " Karthik...I...I can't... " I cried. " Yes, Kayal...don't hold it. Come for me...Come hard for me...You have to remember this until the next time, how hard I made u come in my f**king car..." listening to his dirty words my orgasm hit me hard and I came quivering as he commanded like I was only waiting for his permission. " f**k, f**k... " Karthik also groaned and his hold got loosened bit around me after sometimes.

"That was soo good..." Karthik exclaimed still trying to catch his breathing and exactly that was soo good more than my liking. I wouldn't tell that openly but that was the truth.

When everything came back to normal first thing I felt was disgusted. How could I forget everything easily and acted like a desperated woman without any shame. Now he would think I was an easy game who could change the mind with physical attention.

I felt the touch near my cheek and then only I realised I was crying again and Karthik wiped it with his thumb. " Why are you crying, Kayal?" He looked worried. I just shook my head without uttering anything and he frowned for some seconds. His emotion quickly changed into hard as he realised what was running inside my mind.

"So, are you regretting this thing, what happened between us?" He asked frustratingly and when more tears started to rolled down my cheeks, he shook his head and tried to control his anger. Heaving a sigh, this time he talked calmly, " Kayal, I could understand you. There are lot of things going around us and still I didn't apologise you for the incident which happened yesterday night. I know you are still upset and angry with me.

I am extremely sorry for what happened and I am heartfully regretting the things which happened yesterday. I did not even say anything to support you. I acted like a coward who couldn't stand for you.

But the same time you should know that, I love you and I will only love you for the eternity. There's no place for others, in my heart. I just only need sometimes for clear up everything before telling to OUR family about us. Because I do not want any aspect to affect our relationship due to urgent decisions.

Remember this, You're my WIFE and I'm your HUSBAND. No one can change this fact. So do not bother about what happened few minutes before. Its a normal act between a husband and wife. Its just our circumstances are not good enough otherwise we could have celebrated our first night in memorable way." last part he said smiling and I hit his chest but not that soo hard. He hold my hands and started to laugh.

" Why are you getting all shy now? There are more to come and no one can stop it. " he said mischievously and his smile reduced gradually. Holding my chin he said seriously, "I promise you, this all drama , hide and seek games are only for sometime. After that we could live peacefully. Understood?" He asked and I nodded my head and leaning I hugged him tightly. I know I might crush him under my weight but now all I wanted was his assurance and love which I get through his comfort hugs.
He too hugged me tightly like I didn't weigh lot.

For few minutes we were in the same position and then only I remembered I have a job and workplace to go. Oh my! I completely forgot that. Immediately I retreat from the hug and Karthik asked me what happened. " Karthik, what's the time now? I have to go to the bakery and even I forgot to inform to anyone.."

Looking at my panicked face he laughed and said " No worries dear wifey, I have arranged everything. It's alright, if you will be there around 12'O clock. I informed to Ryan and he would have looked after the matter."

My eyes got widened and asked," Then, did you already plan this everything?"

For that he told, " I only planned to have a conversation with you but after looking at your smart mouth I got tempted and plan got change a little. But if you continuously want to tempt me through your lap dance , I don't mind about going second round." Understanding the meaning of his words I immediately got up and moved to the passenger seat.

I scowled at him and told that I want to change my dress before going to work. " Not only you, same here." He said and indicated his trousers' zipper part. To my embarrassment that place had some wet marks and I immediately turned my face towards the window still hearing his laughing sound evaborating the whole car.

~~~~~

I'm really sorry for the late update. I know I informed that I would update within two months. But some things not very well with my personal life. So I couldn't concentrate on anything. But there were my readers who hopefully waited for my next update
So this is for them today and hope you will like it.

And special thanks for keeping patience with me and my story✌️❤️

❇️ What are you thinking about today's chapter? Truthfully I didn't have any idea about writing hot scenes but tried for my readers...✌️ If there were anything you felt uncomfortable, please let me know.

Press the star button ⭐ if you like the chapter and support this new writer.

Let me know your thoughts about the update.

Love u and Take care ☘️