Ermanno's face was pinched in a scowl. He didn't like being in here, and neither did I, but we were about to create a new memory in here. One I much preferred to the others.

"Before you jump me," he said, putting his hands up to stop me from kissing him, "we need to do this right."

He slid a pair of gloves on and took the pillows off the bed, as well as the comforter, extra blanket, and top sheet. All that was left was the mattress protector and fitted sheet on top.

"Oh gross," I said, as I saw the sheets.

"What?"

I pointed to the red blood stain in the middle. Michael had put the sheets from the night he'd taken my virginity back onto the bed. What a sadistic fuck.

What Ermanno and I were about to do on those sheets would make this revenge so much sweeter.

My husband pulled me to him and slammed his lips on mine, claiming me in a possessive kiss.

I kissed him back, scratching at his chest and back to be as close to him as possible. He backed me onto the bed, moving me to sit down, where he peeled my shirt and bra off. Then he dropped to his knees in front of me and sucked one of my nipples into his mouth while he worked on the button of my jeans.

He switched nipples, and I moaned and arched my back, pushing my chest into his face. He rewarded me by biting down on my nipple, making me squeal and squirm. I rocked my hips, tipping my soaking center toward his body, telling him I wanted him inside me.

"Patience, Fiore," Ermanno teased, blowing cool air against my nipple.

My hand gripped his thick strands of hair and I pulled as he kissed down my stomach, dipping his tongue into my navel.

He had managed to undo my jeans and began pulling them off of me while I pulled his shirt over his shoulders.

"I love you," I said as I discarded his shirt.

"I love you, too," he said. I moaned loudly when his tongue licked across my panty-covered lips.

"Ermanno," I whined.

He licked me a few more times before circling his tongue around my clit, making me pull even harder at his hair.

"You like that, baby?"

"Yes," I moaned, sounding breathy and horny.

He stood up and asked where Michael kept the towels. I pointed to the bathroom and he grabbed an older, tattered one and asked me to stand up. He slid the towel under my ass and then spread my legs again.

He slid his fingers under the waistband of my underwear and pulled them off, exposing my soaking center to the air of the room.

My husband wasted no time before his mouth was on me, licking up and down my slit, circling his tongue around my opening while his nose bumped against my clit.

I pressed his head into me as tightly as I could and rocked my hips, riding his face and his talented tongue.

"Ahh," I gasped when he slid the muscle into my opening, fucking me in the same manner he would with his cock. It felt divine and when he used his thumb to rub circles against my clit, I tipped my head back and moaned into the air.

"Ermanno!" I squealed, for no particular reason other than that he made me feel so damned good, so desired.

He pulled his tongue from me and licked up my slit before sucking my clit into his mouth. "Yes!"

My eyes closed and my legs spasmed when he inserted three fingers into me at once. I came apart against him immediately, gyrating my pussy against his face as I rode my orgasm.