28

I looked at him from across the kitchen table, feeling guilt fester inside of me. His face was expressionless as he ate his breakfast, but I knew what he felt internally.

Last night had been the lowest point in our relationship, and we were both attempting to recover and navigate from it.

I thought I was ready. Even now, I still thought so, but something was stopping me from allowing Ermanno inside of my body.

It was fear.

He thought that I was afraid of him. That he pressured me. That he hurt me last night. He didn't. My husband was completely innocent in this.

It was me and my trauma. The hold that my ex still had on me mentally and physically kept me from committing.

I breathed heavily as he withdrew his fingers from my center. My body was aflame, buzzing with wanton desire.

I needed more than just his fingers, than just his tongue.

I pulled his face from my breast and he caught my gaze. "Will you make love to me?"

A look of surprise crossed his face. "Ansley," he whispered, his voice husky and low.

"I need you Ermanno. I need my husband."

He pressed his forehead to mine and closed his eyes for a second. When he opened them, the intensity with which he stared at me was something I'd never seen before.

The aching between my legs grew.

"Do you want me to wear a condom?"

I shook my head, "No."

He stood up from the bed and took his underwear off, exposing his rigid cock to the air.

He moved on top of me once more and parted my legs slightly as he maneuvered between them. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he bent his head to kiss my lips.

"Just go slow, please. You're very big."

I felt one of his hands slide between our bodies and he grabbed his length. Shifting slightly, he allowed his cock to rest on my folds.

I gasped at the feeling. I'd never felt him there before without layers of clothes between us. However, the excited anticipation I felt was diminishing as fear and doubt crept in.

I tried my hardest to push those awful thoughts to the back of my mind as Michael had no place here. Not when my husband was about to make me his for the first time.

Yet, the thoughts wouldn't cooperate.

I felt his head slide between my folds, circling my clit. Yet, the pleasure I felt was conflicting with the fear.

Though, I knew that when Ermanno entered me, all thoughts of Michael would be gone. Once we took this last step in our relationship and he finally replaced my ex-husband, I could finally heal.

"Keep going," I whispered, stroking the skin of his back.

"Are you sure?" He asked me, noticing I wasn't quite as sensual as normal when we were in bed together.

"Yes." Though, I wasn't quite sure.

He pressed another kiss to my lips and his cock moved further down my center, stopping at my entrance.

My heart was beating rapidly, my stomach felt nauseous with anxiety, and my hands were clenched tightly. I felt his tip nudging inside of me, but before he could go any further, I pushed on his chest.