31

My nails sunk into the skin of his back as he thrust himself into me. I was a moaning mess as my back arched up and into his body. I tried to close my eyes, but he gripped my chin and forced me to look at him.

"Eyes open," he grunted.

I saw my breasts swaying from my peripheral vision as my husband repeatedly pulled out of me and slammed back in.

"Ermanno," I screamed, his name echoing off the walls in our bedroom, same with the wet sounds of our bodies meeting.

I felt a heat licking down my spine, toward my core, and up the back of my neck, and I shattered around my husband's cock. After another thrust, he moaned and I felt his body still as he released inside of me.

Though, we weren't finished. I had come four times, twice from his fingers and tongue, and twice from his cock.

I would reach six orgasms today, as he promised me many weeks ago.

Without missing a beat, he lifted himself to his knees and pulled me with him, so I was sitting upright while straddling his lap. He began to pound into me, while his arms wrapped tightly around my back to keep our bodies pressed firmly together.

He was hammering up into me, moving against gravity to provide us release. My arms were locked around his neck and my fingers were buried in his thick hair as he pounded me.

He moved his head and wrapped his lips around my left nipple, taking a long and hard suck. He soon switched nipples, applying the same detailed attention to both. As he feasted on my chest, his hand slid between our bodies and he pinched my clit between two of his fingers.

I leaned my head back while my body tensed around Ermanno's and I saw stars.

Five orgasms.

He laid me back down against the bed and pulled himself from my body; immediately I missed being full of him. I whimpered as he left my body, but he placed a kiss on my lips and reassured me.

"Non preoccuparti, tesoro (do not worry, darling). I'm not finished yet." My walls clenched when he spoke in his native tongue. His Italian language, when spoken to me, was unbelievably sexy.

"I love it when you speak to me in Italian," I whispered.

"Does it make your pussy wet?" He asked.

I nodded vehemently. "Yes."

"Let's check."

He moved down my body, unwrapping my legs from around his waist, and spread my knees apart to open my center to him.

Then his mouth was over me, making love to my most intimate place with his lips and tongue. "Ermanno," I whimpered pathetically as he bit down gently on my clit.

My breathing was labored and I was reduced to a spasming mess of euphoria who writhed in the bed at Ermanno's continuous onslaught. He hadn't taken a break once and still seemed utterly ravenous for me. Just as I was for him.

His mouth kissed down my slit and soon his tongue with thrusting into me, fucking me with a similar intensity as his cock.

"Mhhhmm!" The sound came from deep within me as I orgasmed around his tongue. He licked up all of my juices, moaning as he did so.

"You're pussy is delicious, Fiore. I'll spend the rest of my fucking life eating this."

He moved back up my body, kissing my breasts, then my nipples, then my neck, and finally my lips.

"Six. Six times, Ansley."

I was breathing heavily, panting even as the endless bliss rampaged my body. I wasn't sure I'd be able to walk for the rest of the day.