8

Ermanno's POV

I held the girl in my lap. Her hands were splayed across my back and chest while I kissed her neck.

"Can we go to the back?" I heard her ask. Her lips were against my ear.

Dropping her to the floor, I led her to a back room. After I closed the door behind us, she stripped out of her dress. Panties were nowhere to be seen and neither was a bra. She sat on the bed, spreading her legs open.

"Fuck, that was great," she praised afterward, searching for the dress she had thrown on the floor.

I tightened my belt and rolled my jacket sleeves up. "Close the door when you leave."

I left the room and returned to the bar where I'd been previously sitting. "Can I get you a drink, sir?" My bartender asked.

When he slid my drink across the bar, I downed it, attempting to eradicate the odd feeling in my chest. It had been there since Arsenio had come to the house and had mentioned Anna.

You like her, he had said.

I ground my teeth together as I waited for the bartender to pour me another.

A woman dressed in a way that exuded her desire to be fucked approached me. Her dress barely covered her tits and if she extended her leg too much, her entire pussy would've been exposed.

I held her gaze as she approached me. The high heels strapped to her feet gave her an extra six inches of leg.

She stood in front of me and I could smell the sickeningly sweet perfume on her. It was enough to make me want to gag.

"You're the owner, right?"

"Yes." Her gaze traveled the length of my body as I sat at the bar.

"A lot of the girls have said you were very sexy. They were right."

She walked a few inches closer. Her thigh pressed into my knee.

"Will you touch me?" She whispered. "Word is you know how to please a woman."

I wasn't sure if it was the remaining agitation from my conversation with Arsenio earlier, the fact that the last woman I had fucked had not removed any of the tension within me, or the alcohol, but I decided to give the girl what she wanted.

Cupping her between the legs, I felt that she wore nothing underneath her dress. I quickly pressed three fingers into her, making her moan loudly. Moving my fingers inside of her, I fucked her punishingly and relentlessly.

Perhaps she didn't deserve my sadistic behavior, exploiting her in front of others, but she got what she wanted.

Her face was pained like she didn't enjoy being fingered in such a public manner, but she didn't tell me to stop. Her loud moaning was drawing attention, but I didn't relent. She wanted to be touched, and touch her I did.

Finally, she clenched around my fingers and I removed them from her. She looked at me with disbelief and a bit of horror in her eyes. "Did it hold up to the rumors?" I asked as I wiped my fingers off with a napkin.

She didn't respond, only turned around and walked away from the watching crowd in a hurry.

After having taken my angst out on her, I walked to the bathroom where I scrubbed my hands of all traces of her. Flashes of Anna crossed my mind as I washed my hands.

Two hours later, I was thoroughly drunk. I had spent the evening attempting to rid Anna from my mind, but the more I drank, the more I yearned for her. Maybe Arsenio was right.