82 ☠️

The entire room was quiet again, my heart pounding heavy in my chest. This wasn't right. One day wasn't enough, not nearly. Things seemed to finally pick up with Dae, one day wouldn't be enough to get him to my side. I haven't even been able to get the boss on my side. "If I may speak..." I muttered softly, staring him right into his eyes. He gave me a small nod of permission, looking at me with a serious gaze. Whatever playful hint he had to him before was now hidden away.

"I was actually thinking of something a little more... entertaining," I noted, giving myself a few more seconds to come up with something. "I am going to be very blunt with you," another few seconds. Brain, give me anything. Please. "I don't think I can choose between the two. One day won't be enough, especially since I'm not sure what could possibly help me choose." I felt all gazes on me, yet all held different meanings. From desperate, to amusement, serious to interest to lust. There had to be a way to get on everyone's good side. Think, what do I know.

He likes entertainment. Anything that causes a stir excites him. But how do I make one? How do I get him to like me, all while messing up his plan? I gave the two besides me another glance, suddenly hearing a small ring through my mind, a small smile finally forming. "How would you feel about being our guide, our director. You can make us say whatever, do whatever. Maybe that'll help me choose between them. After all, as someone so important, making big decisions must be easy for you. I would love to learn it by watching you."

Within mere miliseconds, his laugh returned, the guards actually joining him. "I swear, darling, you surprise me every time. Genius. You'll be my little puppets in my play." He grinned, scanning each of the boys. "Plus, whoever I like best will be able to prepare my darling for me. That way I won't have to worry about her choosing the wrong guy," he thought out loud, seemingly in the right direction. Was it working? It would mean losing my freedom completely, which we otherwise would have gotten, but it meant keeping the two alive. At least long enough to figure out a plan.

"Then sweetheart, why don't you go take a bath? I want to ask these boys of yours some more questions to get a better base line on who they are. Have to have a favourite from the start, am I right?" he laughed. "Hey, Dae, Chul," he yelled out, the two instantly hurrying inside. "Take her to the bathplace. I want her all freshened up before the little play starts. I've always loved a bit of roleplaying before getting my will done," he gave me a wink, already feeling a hand on each wrist. And yet, one of them was gentler than the other, a thumb rubbing my wrist ever so calmly, meant as a comforting manner, opposed to the other tight grip on my right.

I looked back once more, giving the boys a small smile before exiting the place. I already knew what was to come next, and yet it was all I could think of. I'd be forced to play favourites, to kiss, to hold, to touch, who knew what. And no matter how much I disliked it, it was infinitely better than getting one of them killed. It couldn't possibly be worse than anything I'd experienced at home. Just hang in there for a little longer, I kept telling myself. It'll all be over soon. We'd get out of this place. I just had to work my charming magic one last time to get what I wanted. One more time, and it would be over. And what better place to start than a bathhouse?

It was huge. Way bigger than I had anticipated it to be. It was all well made, closed of to any of the other men, bosses order. The only two here were Dae and Chul, currently playing rock paper scissors to decide on who would stay inside with me, and who would wait outside the door to guard. Though it may have been a bit obvious I wanted Dae in here, hearing his groan over Chul's victory yell showed me that wasn't happening. Maybe I could still see him somehow, in secrecy.

Whereas Chul already walked in victoriously, Dae's eyes remained on his back, a dark tint in his gaze. Was it jealousy? Annoyance? Whatever it was, I might be able to use it. I quickly looked back, giving Dae a small peck on his cheek. "Wait for me at the toilets in the building in fifteen minutes. Meet you there?" I whispered in his ear, seeing the goosebumps form on his arm as his gaze softened. "I'll be there," he whispered back, an actual smile forming now.

"You coming, tiny?" Chul chimed, still happy at his victory. "On my way," I called back, blatantly ignoring the new nickname, grazing my fingertips over Dae's arm before leaving with Chul. Though I still had to figure out how I was going to play this out, I'd first have to think of how to get into the bath safe and sound with someone watching my every move. Though my mind wondered back to the two boys, both interested and scared of what was going on in that room, I had other things to worry about. A plan so unstable that there was no way of knowing it would work, and yet seemingly my only shot at getting out of here quickly. Maybe with a little extra sympathy, a little bit of delusion, I could convince him to get me out of here. How I was going to do so though in such a short amount of time was a whole other question for this operation.

Operation fall for me.