75 ☠️

*trigger warning: sexual abuse*

It bought us time, that was for sure, but what even were we supposed to do in the meantime. Given how the other four had been spotted by the men, we were put to rest for now until that situation had been 'resolved', it gave us more time to think of a way out of this, but that was quite difficult with the only exit out of our now private condo guarded day and night. The sun was slowly setting, and it wasn't going to be long before the others were going to notice we went missing. And even then, we couldn't be sure if there was anything they could do about the situation. We couldn't simply rely on them to think of a way out for us.

"I could try to flirt with the guards. See if that would be any help," I offered, only to be instantly turned down by the both of them. Changbin had finally been filled in, making him apologise profusely to Minho multiple times. Everything had to be done whispering, not risking anyone hearing us. "That would just be a guaranteed assault right there," Changbin argued. Like that wasn't going to happen anyways if we couldn't come up with anything. "What about sneaking out? Use force if we get caught?" Minho oppered. "With that many men? Not a chance. They'll have people everywhere," I sighed, my hopes sinking deeper with every idea shot down.

"You don't think we actually have to..." my voice trailed off, my mind already starting to wander. Despite my deepest wish, simply hearing that all would be fine, that we wouldn't have to do a thing, it stayed awfully quiet. With these two, I could try to fake things, if that would even work a second time. But knowing what would come after was what I was most terrified of. And even if I were to get past that, what would happen next? Or to Minho and Changbin? All sorts of thought were raging through my mind, only pulling me deeper and deeper into a state of distress, down a memory lane I just wished I never had to go through again.

----------

"Yah, Jeong-hui, get your ass back here!" Jeong-ho's voice echoed through the hallway as soon as his younger twin brother stormed into my room. "I won, so I can have her!" Jeong-ho shouted right after, and yet Jeong-hui already had me pinned down on the bed before I could even comprehend what was happening. "You always win, it's not fair! Just because you're better at games doesn't mean you get to have my little Y/N every single time you fucker. I'm taking her tonight," Jeong-hui shouted right back at him, his lips already meeting mine.

And yet, just as fast, he was pulled off of me, thrown to the ground. "Get it together. If you want her you'll have to work harder for it." Jeong-ho smirked, sitting down on the bed right next to me, his hand firmly pulling my waist towards him, pressing my body against his own as he lifted up my chin, bringing our faces together. "Besides, it's not like you'd be able to please her like I do. You just whip out your dick and get your business done, but if you truly want her, you'll have to please her, and that is something you'll never be able to do with how tiny you are."

Within an instant, I was pulled away again, now back in Jeong-hui's arms, my back pressing against his chest, his lips sucking on my neck as his hands traveled both up and down. My eyes were filled with horror, feeling my sweatpants lowering, my hands now restrained my Jeong-ho, who was just now pulling my back slightly back towards him as his lips found my collar bone, his free hand too roaming around my body. "Why don't we see who can make her feel better?" Jeong-hui breathed heavily against my skin, one hand riding up my shirt. Jeong-ho pushed forward, making his brother's back now press harsly against the wall with a smirk. "Just try me," he answered, before shutting my cries up with a kiss.

----------

"Quick, someone is coming," Changbin whisper-yelled. He immediately pulled me towards him on the bed, keeping my head buried in his chest. One glance exchanged between the boys, and Minho rushed in too, his arm now wrapped around my waist. Though our breathing was heavy, we didn't dare to utter a word, or make even a single move. The door opened, and a laugh came out quickly. "Even when we don't interfere they can't even keep their hands off her," a man said, earning a hum from another one. "Can you blame them? I can't wait either."

The first man let out a groan. "Speaking of waiting, don't you think it's unfair that we've got to wait for this long now, waiting until these two whimps have finally figured out who's better? I've been dry for years, I just want in on the action already." Changbin's hand moved ever so slightly, and yet now he was covering my ear. Not that it helped much, but the thought behind it was kind. "I know right? But I guess watching them isn't too bad either. If that means I get to see her body doing all the things I wouldn't mind doing to her, I don't mind waiting a little longer. She'll look so pretty whimpering." The two laughed it off, only to be cut off by a third voice.

"I got orders from to pick up the girl," a voice called out, pushing his way past the other two. "So he can have the first chance at action for sure," the second man laughed, as my body was easily picked up, the man's arms supporting below my legs and back. And yet, for the first time, I didn't feel scared, finally placing where the familiar voice originated from as I heard him whisper in my ear.

"Don't worry Y/N, I'll make sure you're safe, even if it's the last thing I do."