Chapter 37

Hunter pov.
As she lost consciousness, I stopped Did I go too far, I just wanted to punish her but I was not yet satisfied,  she needed to wake up, and I wanted her to watch and see the beast she brought out in me. I lifted her, I could see a red stain on the bed. I carried her to the bathroom, I turned on the shower. As the water poured on her, she slowly opened her eyes.

You are finally awake, Why don't we continue from where we stopped, as you can see I'm not yet satisfied.

You can't be serious, I just got myself, and you want to send me back.

You wanted this,  why are you now acting as the victim?

I won't let you touch me again

You have no choice

I lifted her on my shoulder as she kept struggling. Inside the room, I dropped her on the bed and went on top of her.

Let go of me, she said struggling.

You wanted to have my babies, l give them to you right now.

Haven't you punished me enough

I just started, I said and continued.

THE NEXT MORNING
Lizzy's POV
I woke up, my whole body sore, from the bite, I could see the bruise on my body. There he was lying down beside me, I sat up and started sobbing as I crossed my hands. He woke as he held my sob, and sat up too.

He rolled his eyes, playing the victim again.

So what are we now, I said as tears fell from my eyes.

Still the same, the two of us can't work.

But we slept together.

I only gave you what you wished for and that won't change anything.

Fine, I don't want to keep forcing myself on you,  I said and stood up from the bed, From today I'll disappear from your face.

Where are you going to?

I'm going home, I said and picked up my clothes from the floor.

Won't you stay from breakfast?

No thanks, I need to leave, I said and put on my clothes, picked up my bag, and left the room.
I called a taxi to take me back to the house, the taxi stopped in front of the house after two minutes. I came out and paid my bill and then walked into the house.

You're back, I heard Yvette's voice.

Yes, I said and walked past her.

What happened to you, your eyes are swollen, she said stopping me.

Nothing, I'm fine, I said and walked away. I went back to the room, I sat down and wrote a letter. After two or three minutes of writing, I folded it, and I brought out my luggage to pack my things, After I was done packing I carried my luggage and left the room.

Where are you going to, she said as she saw me with my bags.

I'm leaving.

Why, what happened,  I just want to go far away where no one knows me to start afresh.

But you promise to always be beside me.