Chapter 34

Veronica pov
I walked in, I'm back. I could perceive the smell of food, I went to the dining, and I met Lizzy clearing the table. I'm hungry can I get some food, I asked. Sure, but you know the way to the kitchen, she said and walked away. What a bitch I said, wait a minute how did she get out, did Daniel free her?. What do I expect, she is his sister for crying out loud as for me I'm just an outsider, what a complete family.  I'm starving but first I need to drop this diaper I bought from the mall, and freshen up before putting something into my belly. I made my way to Daniels's room, I knocked gently on his door once I got there. The door went open, he came into sight. Here is what you asked me to get I said handing the bag of diapers over to him.

Thank you, he said shut the door.

Why is he suddenly being cold to me, It's all that baby's fault ever since he came, he has been so indifferent to me, I can't wait to get rid of him, I don't care if it's a baby, anyone that gets in my way will get a terrible end.
Back in my room, I took off my clothes,  tied a towel to my body, and walked into the bathroom. I turn on the shower knob, about to pull off the towel from my phone when my phone.  I turned down the shower and walked out of the bathroom straight where to my phone was, I took my phone from the bed and picked it up.

I know your dirty secret, I heard a strange voice on the phone.

Who is this, and what the hell are you trying to do?

I'll send you a file, Check it out and see if I'm joking.

Still, on the line, I heard a message beep from my phone, I looked at it, and just as the stranger said it was a file.

I'll advise you to look at it when no one is there, the stranger said and ended the call.

Who the hell just called me now, I can't even tell if it's a woman or a man.

Let me see what this strange thing has on me, I said and opened the file, Oh it's a video, let me watch I said and tapped play. I stood in horror as I watched the video through, a tape of me and Mark having sex, or no this can't be happening. As the video
ended, a message popped in.

💬 It seems you've watched the video,  watch out for more Maybe your boyfriend might be the next person to receive it.

Who the hell are you, I texted back but the message didn't go through, I called the number back, and it went to voicemail.
I need to check Daniels's phone if he received any emails If he sees this I'll lose him forever, I can't let that happen. I put on my dress and left the room in a hurry, I knocked on his door as I got to his room. He opened up, and from the look of things I just woke him from sleep. Can I borrow your phone Mine is dead, I need to call someone it's important, I said quickly before he started complaining that I woke him.

Fine, let me get it, he left while yawning sleepily, he came back, handed his phone to me, and shut his door.

I breathe out and turn on his phone, oh no It's locked, what's his password?  If I knock back, he'll surely lash out at me. What am I to do, I need to think, is it his birthday or Lizzy's or Mom's or Dad's, I don't even know any. Seems I'm out of luck, I am finished, if I can't figure it out, The worst part is I can't ask Lizzy,  she hates me.  I know Yvette's birthday, let me try it out, If it's not then I'm done for.  April 4, 1999, I typed it, and the phone went open, I almost screamed out in joy but held myself so I wouldn't disturb anyone. Seems no message has been sent in, I'm safe for now but I need to be conscious, he or she might move at any time.