Labor intensive pt 2

I was startled out of my trace when Mary bustled up to me, and lightly moved me out of her way. I took a step back as she wafted the cauldrons smell toward her face before taking a sip.

"Ey that'll work." She ladled some of it into a wooden bowl she had perched in her hands. She tossed a couple rags into it and set it aside before gathering more into a mug and bustling back over to where Percy held Rosy up-right. 

"Drink." She said after cooling a small spoon full off with her breath. Rosy obliged and they continued this cycle until the tea had cooled enough for her to drink it on her own. 

She relaxed visible after a couple moments and leaned against her husband languidly tensing slightly every minute or so.  After about an hour she began to worsen again, Violently jerking and groaning loudly. Mary bustled around getting more tea, occasionally allowing Rosy to expel it as whatever she had eaten that day into a chamber pot. Percy did as he was told, maneuvering Rosy into various birthing positions at Mary's command, while I sat dumbfounded by the whole display. Eventually as the cacophony reached a breaking point Mary punted me outside, stating that this was a thing I wasn't yet to witness, and I secretly agreed. 

I paced outside the door until the shouting stopped and I heard the soft cries of a newborn child. Followed quickly by the squalls of a second.