Chapter Thirty Four

I had to do my best not to stress myself out, I didn't want to be the threat of my own pregnancy.

Josh would still check on me even if I try to throw him out of my office.

He raised both of his hands in defeat.

"I just wanted to make sure you're alright, I know you'll take care of yourself but I want to take care of you, too, our child in in your womb" he said weakly.

I didn't push him away anymore because he only wanted what's good for the child, he doesn't force me to talk about anything but the baby's health.

I went to my check up with him, it was a transvaginal.

I had to closed mye eyes when I felt a slight sting from the machine, Josh neared me and back down when I looked at him with daggers.

"Its about three weeks old" the doctor said.

It wasn't that visible but it had his presence.

"Comeback here next month, from there we'll be able to fully see your child, congratulations, Mr. and Mrs. Heinrich"

I wanted so badly to talk about that but I stopped myself and just bear in my mind the things I should and I shouldn't do.

Josh bought vitamins and milk for me, I didn't protest, it was for my baby.

Yasmin was worried about me, but I assured her I was doing fine and so was the baby.

Josh even tightened my security, I argued with him about the househelps and cook, my tummy is not that big yet! I can handle simple house chores!

I groaned when I felt losing at the argument.

"Fine! Have it your way!" Before marching up the stairs and locking myself in my room.

I sighed deeply, why am I so annoyed with him? Was it that part of the pregnancy? Or I'm just really pissed off with him?

I bought a book about pregnancy, since Josh would visit me from time to time, in the office and in the house, he also reads it if I was not holding it.

"I have to leave for a business trip, will you be alright?"

"I will be" I said coldly.

He sighed.

"I'll be back after a few days, I'll be back as soon as I can, can I call?"

I wanted to say no but I just nodded, he'll bombard my phone and laptop with calls and e-mails, anyway.

"Okay, I'll be back as soon as I can"

He kissed my forehead, I steadied myself as he does that.

"What are your plans with your wedding? Why aren't you participating in it?"

He sighed defeatedly.

"There's no planning happening, I am not marrying Crystal as I've told you, I turned my grandparents down, and I don't care if they hate me for it" he said defeatedly.

I scoffed, he only shook his head and bid his goodbye and head out.

The days he was gone was quiet, I would work lightly, he would call and asked about what I did and so on.

I signed all the papers I had to sign after reviewing it.

"Ma'am, line number two, its Mrs. Jenna Heinrich-Sevilla" Mariz said.

My lips parted hearing her name, and I slowly nodded.

I picked up the telephone and put it on my ear.