Chapter Fourteen

"Heinrich! Heinrich! Let's go! Black Eagles! Black Eagles! Go Heinrich!" the students chanted.

It was the volleyball champiomship game.

"Go, Captain Josh! I love you!" the girls who shouted giggled.

I glance at Crystal's way, she looked pissed.

"Pathetic" that's what she said.

I was cheering with the crowd, the game hasn't start yet, both schools were just trying to get even with the chantings.

The crowd went wild when the players were introduced and proceeded with the game.

My heartbeat was fast every damn second, when they have the ball all I can feel was anticipatipation and then nervousness when the rally fires up.

The game was long, the scores were near and on thirty, we lost the first set but we win all the next sets straight.

The crowd was wild and celebrating with our victory.

Josh was announce as the MVP.

"I would like to thank the whole team, this one is for us! May you all have a great life, thanks everybody! And to my girl, thank you for being here today and supporting me" Josh said before his teammates dumped water on him.

I can't help but smile even though Crystal was the one they were pushing, teasing and giggling.

They had their victory cheer and the chants of the volleyball team.

I was so happy for Josh.

He was occupied with everyone I thought he wouldn't see me.

He ran to me and hugged me tight, he even lifted me up in the air a bit.

"We won" he whispered happily.

"Yes, I saw it, you did won"

He put me down.

"Sorry, I'm all wet, I'm just so happy I wanted to hug you immediately"

"Its fine"

I was wearing his shirt, his brows shot up when he noticed it, finally recognizing his shirt that he kept on glancing at every timeout.

"Hey, you wore it" he said.

I smiled at him and nodded.

"Congratulations!"

I jumped onto him and hugged him tight, we both laughed.

"Come on, we'll go to our house, mom's request, let's have the movie marathon there, in my room"

I bit my lower lip.

"Don't worry, we're just going to watch movies" he assured.

I know, I trust him.

I agreed, I already told my mom about this, she agreed and told me to just message her of my whereabouts.

We went to his pick up.

"Josh, are you coming to the party?" Ralph asked.

"I'll pass, mom requested for tonight"

He was with Crystal, who is glaring at me.

We dr9ve to their mansion, I was really so overwhelmed, it was so big and spacious, there's even a fountain with angels!

The househelps greeted us as we entered their house, I bowed at them a bit, they looked shock but warmly smiled at me.

"Jenna and Jonathan?"

"Upstairs in their rooms, young master"

He nodded politely and we headed to his room, he opened the door and I saw a big spacious room, he stays in his condo most of the time, he went home today because of his mom's request and he brought me with him to be introduced.