Chapter Fifteen

We watch five movies in total, I was only able to finish four, I fell asleep on him half way of the fifth movie.

I only woke up and I'm already on his bed covered with the white duvet, my glasses weren't on, too, I saw its silhouette on the side table, I took it and wore them, I was alone in his room.

I stood up and went to his bathroom to wash my face, after that I went out of his room, I bit my lower lip when it was already dark outside, I went back to his room and took my phone, before I could type anything, I saw messages to my mom.

Me:

This is Josh, Aunt, Sapphire is asleep, mom asked if its okay to you if she eats dinner here, thank you.

Mom:

Of course, Josh, just please bring my daughter home after your time with each other.

Me:

Yes, Aunt, thank you very much.

Oh, so he already messaged my mom?

I put down my phone where I saw it, and went out.

I heard chatters on the southeast side of the house, when I went there and saw his mom and sister.

His sister glance at me, and smiled.

"Hi!" she sweetly greeted.

That's when her mom, the Dean, glance at me and smiled.

"Hello, darling, how was your sleep?" she asked.

My cheeks flushed, "It was good, Dean"

"We were cooking seafood earlier and then Josh said you were allergic to it, so mom cooked a different dish" his sister said, "Jenna, by the way"

"S-Sapphire"

"I know, my brother mention you a lot"

I looked away, now getting very shy.

"Sap? Oh, you're awake now"

I glance at where it was, Josh went to me carrying a young boy, the kid smiled at me.

"How was your sleep?"

"Its okay"

"This is Jonathan, our youngest" he said, "Say hi to her"

"I'm not a little kid" the kid sulked before looking at me again, and smiled, "Hi! I'm Jonathan!" he said enthusiastically.

I smiled at him.

"I'm Sapphire"

The dining was set, his father won't be able to come home, there's a presidential conference on going, his father is a senator.

Josh and I sat beside each other, his mom was at the center and Jenna and Jonathan were sitting on our opposite.

"Let's eat" his mom said.

It was a whole feast, there were cordon bleu, seafood dishes, paella, pasta, chicken teriyaki and sorts of stuffs.

"Congratulations on the championship, Josh" his mom said.

Josh smiled at her and then continued to asked me of what I want on my plate.

Their conversations went on and on, I just listened while I was eating.

"The grades will be announced this Monday, did you both meet your requiremnts?" his mom asked.

"Yes, I passed everything I needed" Josh said.

"Yes Dean"

His mom looked at me gently.

"Please, darling, call me Aunt, we're not in the school premises" she said.