Chapter Nineteen

Ralph informed us that Crystal was home already, I sighed in relief.

We went to the convenient store and bought ourselves ice creams.

"Maybe... my sister thought you like her romantically since you were always together, and you almost literally grew up together, you know each other well, right?"

"I'm clear to her, Sap, I see her as a friend, nothing else but that, whatever actions I gave her, its the same to all my friends"

"And to me?"

"Baby, of course, yours is different, its more for you"

I pouted and continued eating my ice cream.

We finished our ice creams and walked around the streets.

"Someday, you'll read my names in books and articles" I told him randomly.

"I'm sure I will. And it will say, 'Sapphire Tanja Heinrich', that sounded good" he said.

I smacked his arm.

"You're too advance, what if we broke off? You never know, Josh"

"Why? Do you want to break up with me?"

"Its not that"

"But I know I won't let us broke off"

"We don't know that, there's years ahead of us"

"We'll still marry, you'll see, and have kids with each other and be with each other for the rest of our lives, I'll support you, you'll support me"

"You're so sure of me, aren't you scared?"

"No, I already planned our future, and I know it'll happen, I'll make it happen"

He took my hand, where our promise ring is.

"You see this? This promise ring will have two buddies in the future, one engagement, and one wedding ring"

I bit my lower lip.

"I won't let any man change your last name with theirs, its going to be Heinrich, no matter what"

I pursed my lips, enjoy the moment while it lasts, Sapphire.

I only nodded at him, he intertwinned our fingers and we went to his pick up so he could drive me back to our house.

Mom was already asleep when we got home, the lights were off already.

"So, good night?"

He crouched down and pecked a kiss on my lips.

"How about a few more so I won't miss you too much?" he said.

I chuckled but still nodded.

This time, he kissed me deeper, I closed my eyes and kissed him back, he wrapped his arms around me, I hugged him on his neck as we kissed.

Our lips parted and he kissed my jaw before resting his lips on my neck.

"I'll miss you" he whispered.

I hugged him tight.

"Its only a few days, Josh, we can video chat if you want"

"Will you miss me?"

I buried my face on his neck.

"Yes, I will miss you"

I indulged myself with his scent and presence in our long hug before patting him so he can go.

"Its getting late, you should get going, drive carefully, don't run a speed light"

He nodded submissively and let me go, I went inside our gate and waved goodbye at him, he waited for me until I got to our door before he turned to go to his pick up, when I went in he drove off, I watch his pick up disappear from my sight before going in.