According to the reaction of today's sister of the cultivator, it is estimated that the talent market will not let him a child in, and even if he goes in, it is estimated that no one believes that he is going to recruit people.

Yung: Hmm.

Fang Li smiled happily, thank you Uncle Marshal, the next batch of tomatoes, I will give you a ninety-five discount discount!

Rong Min raised his eyebrows: Don't you need money very much?

Yes, but thanks are still to be thankful, and there is no shortage of this.

Rong Ming smiled: Thank you then?

You are welcome!

Chapter 21: I Am His Parent The

warship landed safely in the military port of planet T28.

At this time, the stars of T28 slowly rose from the horizon and ushered in their early morning.

Fang Li got down from the warship, his eyes shining, standing on this strange and new planet, he closed his eyes and raised his head and took a deep breath.

Hey? This planet doesn't seem to have spiritual power?

Fang Li put away the anti-radiation bracelet on his wrist and felt it carefully.

He opened his eyes and looked around suspiciously.

In the distance, there are tall unknown trees, growing quite well, the air is still fresh, and the oxygen is sufficient, but there is really no spiritual power.

Fang Li scratched his head, why was that?

It is clear that the earth is desolate like that, and there is still a little bit of spiritual power, but there is no here?

Because he was going to the job fair, Rong Min changed his military uniform and wore an ordinary person's formal clothes, looking tall and handsome, and his elite temperament was very pressing.

Seeing the little one frowning, he asked: What's wrong?

Fang Li shook his head, nothing. Let's go.

The two got on the waiting aircraft, and in the front seat sat Xia Yang, who was also dressed in ordinary formal clothes, and another fighter.

They went to help prop up the scene.

The talent market to go to is in a slightly more remote small city, because it is to recruit farmers, of course, more people with farming experience in small cities.

This small city is also one of the poorest places in the area that was devastated by the war a few years ago, and many places are being rebuilt, and many places are in ruins.

Fang Li looked at this place and felt that it was not much different from those war-torn countries in the 21st century.

It is the common people who suffer.

Their flying machines were parked directly outside the talent market.

The talent market opened at eight o'clock, and now it is only half past seven, and there is still half an hour, but there are already many people waiting outside.

Fang Li looked down, most of them were job seekers in their thirties. Most young people have gone to big cities or more economically developed planets to work.

Fang Li and a few of them walked towards the gate, and many people looked at them.

Is it a job search or a recruitment? The doorman stopped them, and after looking at a few people, he felt that the tall man among them felt a little familiar, felt where he had seen it, but he didn't think much about it for a while.