11

Izuku soon returned to see Spinner, he pointed Kubikiribōchō at him, "You must be a disciple of Stain.... prepare to share his fate, unless you surrender"

Spinner's eyes widened, "I-it can't be! The bandages.... This feeling.... Those eyes... you're Zabuza!"

Magne was also shocked, "That guy!? I thought he was just a myth!"

Izuku pulled Kubikiribōchō close to him, "Surrender or die! Your choice."

Spinner hesitated, before dropping his weapon, lifting his hands into the air. Magne went to strike Izuku with her giant pillar weapon. Izuku dodged and cut her weapon arm off. He held the blade at her throat, "Surrender."

Magne dropped to her knees, holding the stump that was once her arm. "I surrender..."

Izuku removed the blade and the two were quickly apprehended. Izuku then looked to the forest and focused on his students chakra signatures. "The villains are in full retreat..."

Tiger looked to him, "How can you be so sure?" Izuku looked to him, "My students are flashing their chakra, they were instructed to do so should the villains appear to be retreating... Do a headcount of all students"

--THREE HOURS LATER--

After everyone was accounted for and the villains were brought in in either cuffs, in the case of Mustard, Spinner, and Magne. Or body bags in the case of Muscular and Moonfish. Izuku smiled to his students, "Good work all of you!"

They all bowed to their sensei and smiled, taking off their masks. A police officer walked to Izuku, "So you know which student killed Moonfish? You are already credited for the death of Muscular..."

Izuku called out, "Yashin!"

A male student holding a cat mask, "I'm Yashin Ronri, member of class 1-Z and the one to defeat the villain Moonfish"

The officer nodded, "Thank you son, we were barely able to hold him... may I ask how you managed it?"

Yashin looked to his sensei, Izuku nodded to the silent question. He then turned to the officer, "I used a shadow clone made of wood chakra to get his teeth stuck in it. I then slit his throat"

The officer looked a bit shaken at how casually the young man said this, but nodded and left. Izuku nodded to his students, "Let us go."

They nodded to him and followed as he went to Eraser, who sighed, "So... Nezu knows your students are ready, but mine are falling behind..."

Izuku placed a hand on his shoulder, "My students are in a different league than yours. We're meant to be ready as soon as possible. As such they're ready for the final exam I have. It'll be held with your practical exams."

Eraser nodded in agreement.

--A FEW WEEKS LATER--

Izuku was waiting at one of the training cities for his pupils, "This will be your final exam, each of you will fight three of my Water Clones. In order to pass you must be able to defeat two of them. However you will be fighting in my domain"

As he said this he did the hand seals, "Hidden Mist Jutsu!"

He turned to them, "My clones await you each in your zones, good luck"

As his students body flickered into the zones he gave them beforehand he sat down and meditated. To conserve chakra and listen into the mist.

All Might walked to him, "I've been meaning to ask Izuku... Why did you agree to teach here?"

Izuku sighed, "My mentor, Zabuza the Demon of the Mist. Once told me if I ever returned to see the potential of those like me... And being a villain or rogue would not aid me in that.... I wanted nothing more than to watch this world burn for what it did to me... But doing so would only end with breaking that promise... And as the Shinobi who defeated him said... A ninja should never go back on their word. After his death I did what I swore to do"

All Might looked to him confused, "What was that?"

Izuku smiled, "Collect the swords for they belong to me decreed by the Seven Swordsmen of the Mist"

All Might hesitated before asking, "What happened to the others?"

Izuku's eyes glazed over, "Dead.... Killed by other ninja or myself for being rogues...."

--FLASHBACK--

Raiga was torturing sunshine who had disobeyed him when he felt a presence, one he hasn't in a long time, "Izuku.... So the time has come for me to die, hasn't it?"

Izuku drew Kubikiribōchō from his back, "Yes, and for what it's worth, I'm sorry it ends this way."

Raiga chuckled, "You were always soft as a Shinobi, apologizing for what we trained you for... How many of the others have you claimed?"

Izuku kept quiet before they both attacked each other. Raiga using his blades to try and keep Izuku and Kubikiribōchō at bay. Izuku quickly did some hand seals, "Water Clone Jutsu!" Then he and the clones surrounded him quickly before they all did more hand seals before he could react, "Water Dragon Jutsu!"

As ten Water Dragons swarmed Raiga, he tried to defend himself, only to feel something slice into an arm. As Kubikiribōchō sliced into the other leg. He fell down to see Izuku holding the cleaver and a sword from Raiga's anbu days. This made the man smile, "So I'm the first.... Very well...."

He coughed since blood up and looked at Izuku, "I would rather die than submit for the crimes I've committed... Do it, end me"

Izuku simply used the blade to pierce the dying man's heart, ending the fight.... And the lives of one of his mentors....

--PRESENT DAY--

Izuku felt All Might gently bring him back by putting a hand on his shoulder, "You alright Izuku?"

Izuku nodded, "Apologies... Just remembering something from my past... No need to worry"

All Might looked down, "I must confess, I remembered our first encounter a few days ago... And you're right, I'm not the hero I used to be. But I will make up for it I think you deserve to know a trusted secret I keep about my quirk... I want both with it..."

As All Might explained the history of his quirk Izuku listened and paid attention. All Might then asked, "I wish for your aid in finding the next to hold this power I have a few candidates, but I wish for your opinion"

Izuku nodded, "I think you should give it to someone you believe worked themselves to the hive to be a hero... And not just quirk wise... That can be done by a villain. You need someone who helps when needed. And above all else, give it to someone who you feel deserves it."

All Might nodded, "Thank you... But when I mentioned All for One who seemed to recognize it... Why?"

Izuku sighed, "He offered me a quirk in exchange for my services seven years ago. I declined and soon was transported to the other world... So it seems fate will have me and him met once again...."

All Might nodded before leaving Izuku to his exam....