56. Blind, Deaf, Mute

Start from the beginning

"Darling, why?" Dream whispers in her ear. He glances over at the kitchen where Sapnap and George giggling while staring at the two. "Shouldn't you change into something more... appropriate for the stream?"

"No one's going to see me," Y/N replies, running her hands up and down Dream's chest. The gold butterfly and stacking rings glimmer in the bright light. "And the skirt has shorts underneath."

"That's a pretty big win," Dream agrees, remembering her complaints about how skirts never had shorts for centuries.

"And it has pockets."

He laughs and ruffles her hair lightly.

"And even bigger win."

"Come on," Y/N pulls out of his arms and walks toward the kitchen with Dream on her heels. "Time to go live."

Dream sighs as he goes to stand behind the counter with Sapnap and George. Y/N checks to make sure the camera is hooked up to his laptop before pressing the go-live button.

"Ready?" her finger hovers over the mouse. "3... 2... 1..."

She presses go live as Dream grips onto the counter, glancing down at his phone as the viewers begin to pour in.

"Okay," Dream breathes out, remembering the starting soon screen that the viewers should be seeing. "Hello, hello."

The chat zooms by as the people flood in, greeting him with his name in all caps.

"Hey guys," Sapnap chimes in, leaning over Dream's shoulder to get a better view of his phone. "We're doing something special."

Slowly, the viewer count climbs and climbs until it hits almost 100k.

Dream gives Y/N and nod, signaling for her to turn on their camera. She smiles reassuringly and switches the stream from the starting soon screen to the camera.

"Hey guys!" George laughs and the three of them wave at the camera. "So, tell them what we're doing Dream."

Dream smiles nervously at the camera lens, still getting used to being on camera.

"So per your request," he points at the camera. "We'll be doing a blind, deaf, mute cooking steam. Basically, each of us will have one of our senses removed and we'll have to work together and come up with some dish."

"Wait did we even decide who's going to have which?" George asks, lightly tapping his finger against the black blindfold.

We didn't.

"Uhm," Dream's eyes find Y/N behind the camera as she presses her hand against her mouth in silent laughter. "We didn't."

"Oh my god, you guys," Sapnap lets out an exaggerated sigh and hangs his head over the table. "Dream you organized it."

"Wait, why don't we let our camera person pick?" George asks, winking at Dream with a mischievous smile.

Dream quickly looks at the camera again to see Y/N's fingers slowly sliding the blindfold and headphones off the table.

"Great idea!" Sapnap jumps forward and grabs onto Dream's arm in a tight hug.

Y/N steps closer to the kitchen holding the two objects but just out of frame so the camera can only catch a glimpse of her.

Dream's eyes can't help but wander all over her and she smiles at this.

"George you're deaf," Y/N hands him the pair of silver noise-canceling headphones. He slips them over his head, covering his ears entirely, and gives the camera a thumbs up.