Settling (Last chapt)

Sorry have havent updated in years... y'all wanna know why? Honestly idk either- I was like lemme take a week break but honestly it became more 😎 also I was trying to focus on my grades and if paid of because I got all A's so I don't have to really worry anytime soon. Anyways hope you enjoy the last chapt 😭

A week after Sunghoon and Sunoo settled in they threw a party to welcome everyone to their new home.

They had the best time. Lots of food,drinks, and party games. It was all they could wish for. But something was missing. They felt lonely in that big house.

So they decided to go somewhere. A place where they could find this missing thing or person.

There they arrived infront of an adoption center. Both males were talking for awhile of how they wanted to adopt. Since they couldn't have any of their own they wanted to give their love to a little boy or girl who didn't recive any.

They stepped in greeted by the staff. "Hello! Welcome in, we glad to see you two check out the kids."

She shook both their hands as they sat in the waiting room. "Alright you two are with me let's go!" The assistant smiled.

Both got up smiles on their faces. "So what are we looking for? A younger kid or an older kid or both?" She asked looking at her clipboard. "Well to us it doesn't matter we just want to love a child like our own" sunoo joyfully said.

The assistant smiled and led them into a play room. "Here are kids ages 1-3 they are the smallest and obviously need alot of attention." Sunghoon smiled seeing all the younger kids play.

"How adorable!" Sunoo exclaimed. Sunghoon nodded in response.

"Alright next is ages 4-7, they are older but still a lot of work" both nodded making their way onto another room.

"Here we have ages 8-12, again young but require attention" they made their way into the last room. "Ages 13-15, these kids often don't get picked as they are older and not young and "adorable" as many would want" the assistant said.

That's when Sunghoon and sunoo saw, a pretty small girl who looked around 14, she had dark black hair, foxy eyes, and moles on her face that made her look just like a mix of Sunghoon and sunoo.

"What about here in the back, what's her name?" Sunghoon asked. "Oh that's Kaylyee, shes 14 years old and likes to play volleyball and tennis, she is a bit shy but outgoing once you get to know her" Sunghoon and sunoo started at eachother knowing they wanted to give Kaylyee and new chance in life with loving parents. Both nodded their heads.

"What would it take us to adopt her?" Sunghoon asked. "Well you would need to meet her, do some paper work and pay some fees but that's really it."

"Alright we'd like to meet Kaylyee!" Sunoo said. "Okay you can go in that room and we'll bring Kaylyee in" the assistant left and sunghooon and sunoo were overjoyed.

A few minutes passed and Kaylyee came in with the assistant and sat in a chair. "H-hello my names park k-Kaylyee" she quickly bowed nervously. Sunghoon smiled, she had the same last name.

"Hello Kaylyee! My names sunoo and this is my husband Sunghoon!" Sunoo said greeting her. She bowed and looked over to Sunghoon who also introduced himself.

"So I heard you like to play volleyball and tennis!" Sunoo said. "Yep! I love to play" she said finally warming up. "Well we have a tennis court at home" sunghoon smiled. "Wahh, really?!?" She excitedly exclaimed slightly getting up from her chair.

"Yep and we'd love for your to come stay with us" sunghoon added. "Really! Me? Why not the younger kids" Kaylyee asked. "Well we felt like you needed some love and attention and not just the younger kids" sunghoon said.

"Well I'd love to go with you!" Kaylyee said. "Pack your bags then you'll be staying the night with them today!" The assistant said getting up. Kaylyee cheered as she went and packed her bags.

"I knew there was a piece of us missing. We're going to take good care of her" sunoo smiled as Sunghoon bent down and kissed him sweetly.

Everything was going good. They were even starting a family. With a new member. They couldn't wait for their lives to continue with eachother.

The end.

I'm so sorry if it was rushed 😭 I wasn't planning anything on ending it so soon but I just had to 🤒 I might make another chapter for their new living life but idk anyways hope you guys enjoyed 🫶🏽 goodbye~

The party we met at// SUNSUNOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara