Morning 🛏️

Not me updating three times in a week 😱.

Jungwon woke up but before he could try and get up he felt something on his waist keeping him down.

'What the hell?' Jungwon thought. As he turned over to look there he saw jay aka cafe guy 😏. Jungwon then removed his hands slowly but he heard a groan.

"Huh?... five more (yawning) minutes" jay said In a husky voice. Jungwon just sat back down not knowing what to do.

"Oh! I'm sorry Jungwon-." Jay said before removing his hands as he woke up. "It's a-alright im going to room- I mean im going to the restroom! Yea that" Jungwon said running out the room. Jay just admired him.

-

'OMG WHAT HIS SLEEPY VOICE?!? OMG HE CANT SEE ME LIKE THIS!' Jungwon then got his toothbrush from the drawer. (He and sunoo have sleepovers a lot so he already has a toothbrush there)

Jungwon quickly hopped into the shower. After that he got his emergency clothes incase he needed to go somewhere (cause he and sunoo just love to go to places at the most random times). He put on his outfit.

The outfit-

Simple and casual as he didn't want to make jay think he was all that even if he was

-

Jay was left on the bed just zoning out until he got out and went to the other room where sunsun was sleeping in.

There he saw both of them all cuddled up together. That's when he took a photo so he could blackmail Sunghoon.

As he was taking the picture Jungwon came out and said "what are you doing?" Jay showed Jungwon and he laughed "omg! You have to send me that so I can blackmail sunoo hyung!" Jay nodded before he relized he didn't have his number. "Oh can I get your number to send it to you?" "Oh yea! Here" Jungwon said nervously giving his phone to jay.

Jay put his contact name as - jay 🦅 -  he gave the phone back to Jungwon and smiled before heading to the bathroom to wash up as he was still in the pjs he borrowed.

-

Jay quickly washed up and got some clothes from his car where he always had backups incase of an emergency.