Date

(DOUBLE UPDATE?!? In one week 😧 I know y'all didn't see that coming 🤫 anyways enjoy!)

It has been 10 mins of driving when Sunghoon finally stopped the car. Although it was a short time sunoo still managed to fall asleep.

Sunghoon looked over seeing sunoo asleep, he couldn't help but admire the younger face features. He was mesmerized by the fox like eyes.

After about a minute of Sunghoon admiring sunoo he snapped out of his trance and got the courage to wake sunoo up. He patted his shoulder and sunoo slowly awakened. Sunghoon just started at him making the younger flustered.

"Oh uh sorry we arrived so I had to wake you up" Sunghoon said breaking the silence. "No it's okay!" Sunoo said slightly blushing. Both guys stepped out of the car to be met with the sound of laughter at the carnival.

"Oh wow-! A carnival?!? Thank you for bringing me here hoonie hyung!" Sunoo smilingly said. Sunghoon was frozen as the nickname sunoo gave him repeated in his head.He was slightly blushing and said, "No problem! I guess you really liked the surprise" sunoo nodded while smiling at Sunghoon.
(I fixed the spelling error 😕)

🖤

Sunghoon and sunoo quickly made their way to the entrance to get tickets. As they got their tickets sunoo spotted a familiar person.

"Jake hyung!" "Sunoo? What a surprise seeing you here"Jake said while hugging sunoo. Once Sunghoon saw Jake hugging he got jealous and cleared his throat.

"Oh sorry hyung! I forgot to introduce you!" "Sunghoon this is Jake one of my bsfs!" "Jake this is Sunghoon my-" sunoo was caught off when Sunghoon said, "his fiancé!" Sunoo turned to him shocked blushing.

"Wow sunoo! How come you didn't tell me you had a love life?" Jake said laughing. "Well- I mean it did only happen recently" sunoo said still blushing from Sunghoon. "I've got to go now but bye!" Jake said. "Bye!" Sunoo replied. Sunghoon just scoffed and continued to walk through the carnival.

Sunoo notice Sunghoon being pouty and decided to test his limits. "Jake hyung is such a good guy! Don't you think?" "He's okay... I guess" Sunghoon said rolling his eyes. "Aw, don't be like that! You know I'm only yours" sunoo said laughing. Sunghoon blushed when he hear sunoo say he was for him only.

After a few minutes of waking sunoo spotted a haunted house. "Hyung! We should go inside" pointing at the haunted house. "Alright I'll protect you" Sunghoon said winking. As soon as they entered Sunghoon screamed at the sight of a scary animatronic came up.

Sunoo just laughed at the older. Sunghoon grabbed Sunoos hand not realizing. He continued to shout and squeezed Sunoos hand whenever he got scared.

"Calm down hoonie! I'm not going anywhere" sunoo said while laughing at Sunghoon who was now sitting outside of the haunted house.

"What do you mean?" "The fact that your holding onto me with your life!" Sunoo said while still laughing.

Sunghoon saw he had Sunoos hand. "Oh- sorry!" "It's okay I don't mind it" sunoo said smiling. Sunghoon started to laugh as well and they walked over to the food area.

"What do you want to eat?" Sunghoon said pulling him wallet out. "Ice cream sounds good!" Sunoo said walking towards the ice cream booth.

"Could I get a rainbow sherbet and- what would you like?" Sunghoon asked. "Mint choco!" Sunoo said smiling. Sunghoon made a slightly disgusted face and ordered it.

They sat down in one of the tables. "What's with you face?" Sunoo said looking at Sunghoon. "Cmon out of any flavor you chose mint?" Sunghoon said. "Uh yea! It's so good?" Sunoo sassily said. "Uh okay whatever makes you sleep at night..." Sunghoon said playfully while getting a smack from sunoo.

"Rainbow sherbet! And mint choco!" Sunghoon and sunoo walked over and got their ice cream. While they were eating they chatted and got to know eachother better.

Sunghoon saw Sunoos ice cream in the corner of his mouth. "Oh you got a little something" Sunghoon said while taking the ice cream of with his thumb. Without even thinking he licked his thumb. Sunoo just stated in shock as his face started to turn red.

"Oh- haha t-thanks" sunoo said. Sunghoon smiled and continued to talk. Sunoo still thought about what Sunghoon did. The more he thought about it he blushed even more. Sunoo excused himself to the bathroom.

"OMGGG AH- he really- omg!!" Sunoo said while splashing his face with water. "He's making me go crazy! He's so handsome I can't even focus!" He said looking down. Sunghoon was about to enter when he heard sunoo talking. He smiled and went back to the table.

A few minutes later sunoo came out. "Ready to go?" "Yep!" They both then made their way out. On the way back it was silent. Not the type that makes you uncomfortable but a comfortable silence.

Sunghoon arrived at Sunoos place and sunoo was about to leave when Sunghoon suddenly stopped him. "What's wron-" Sunghoon then hugged sunoo and looked at his soft plump pink lips. Sunoo realized what Sunghoon wanted to do. Sunoo looked back at Sunghoon accepting.

Sunghoon then leaned in closer to Sunoos. Their lips connected like a missing puzzle piece. Their mouth moved in synce and they kissed for a bit until they ran out of breath.

Sunghoon then pulled back and walked sunoo. "Bye sunoo!" "Bye...!" Sunoo said. Sunoo walked back to his room. Touching his lips. His first kiss with Sunghoon. He blushed remembering the kiss. He kicked his feet up in the air and went to take a howler before going to bed.

FINALLY?!? They kissed 😘 also I came up with this in School... I have too much free time 🤷‍♀️ anyways hope ou enjoyed this chapter 🫶🏽