Movies pt.1

Hello I'm finally back 😭 it's been like almost a month I can't. I'm so glad exams are over and done with 🙏 here is the new chapt. Enjoy :)

Sunghoon was staring at his self in the mirror. "What should I wear?!?" He thought to himself. He knew he couldn't be late so he put on a fashionable but comfortable outfit on.

The outfit-

Sunghoon quickly grabbed his wallet and keys and headed over to his car

Sunghoon quickly grabbed his wallet and keys and headed over to his car. That's when he remembered he needed to ask for the addy.

Sunoo 💕

Hey can you send me the address😓?
-hoon
Omg yea here! ##########
Sunoo-

Sunghoon then typed in the address and headed over.

Time skip

Sunghoon finally arrived and got out of his car he had bought some flowers for sunoo on his way. Sunoo place which was an apartment was on the 3rd floor so Sunghoon got into the elevator and pushed the 3rd floor button.

(Also if you confused why Sunoos at this apartment even tho he lives in his parents house he just got an apartment to have some space)

Sunghoon was now nervous but he didn't even know how much more nervous sunoo was.

Sunoo was panicking cleaning the apartment. That's when he called Jungwon aka his best friend.

-Wonie-

Hello?- sun
What's wrong??-wonie
I may have invited Sunghoon to watch movies with me and not I'm freaking out! - sun
OMG WHAT?!? - wonie
I KNOW- but I'm nervous help me PLSS -sun
ERMM- hold on there's this fine guy ordering something at the cafe I work at 😍- wonie
OML wonie HELP MEEE -sun
OKAY JUST TELL HIM IT WAS A HANGOUT WITH FRIENDS! Yea! And I'll come over and ask him to invite his friend- wonie
OMG TY YOU LIFE SAVER 👏- sun
Anytime anyways I'm clocking out byeeee-wonie
Byeeee- sun

Sunoo took jungwons advice and called Sunghoon.

-Hoon-
Hey! Sorry for calling but since this was last minute I forgot to tell you that you could invite a friend since it's a hangout with me and my best friend!- sun
Oh yea no problem I'm almost there!- hoon
Okay see you in a bit bye!-sun
Bye!-hoon

Sunghoon started to panic he was already on the third floor so he went back down and called his truest friend aka jay.
-Jay-
JAYY-hoon
What.-jay
You wanna watch a movie with me.. and my (fiancé)-hoon
Your what?-jay
my fiancé...-hoon
WHAT YOU HAVE A WHAT?!?-jay
ILL TELL YOU LATER YES OR NO?!?-hoon
Okay okay fine yes I'll be over just send the address!-jay
Mkay I sent it also his bestfriend is gonna be there so I'm pretty sure your not the only shocked one-hoon
Okay bye- jay
Bye-hoon

After the call ended Sunghoon waited for jay. Jay on the other hand hurried off with this cupcake from this new cafe that had caught his attention.

After a few minutes Jungwon arrived at sunoos apartment and went inside to help.

"Okay I need this over here and oh- that over there, okay finally done!" Sunoo sighed. "Yes finally I'm also tired!" Jungwon said as he slumped on the couch.

"Okay soo who was the 'fine' guy you saw?" "OKAY so basically he was talll has black hair and his jawline SUNOO oml you won't even BELIVE me but it was amazing he was just so majestic I can't" as the two were talking they hear a knock.

"I'm going!" "I think it's Sunghoon and his friend!" Sunoo wispered.

As sunoo opened the door he was greeted by Sunghoon and handed a flower bloqué and his friend on the other side also greeting him with a cupcake.

"Oh my thank you! Come in come in" sunoo said putting the flowers on the table as well as the cupcake.

That's when Jungwon saw him. Jungwon spit his coffee and started coughing. Catching the attention of sunoo, Sunghoon, and the mystery guy.

"Omg are you okay wonie?!?" Sunoo worriedly asked. "Yep- I'm 'cough' fine just saw a uh bug" Jungwon said smiling.

"Ah you must be the best friend sunoo was talking about!" Sunghoon said greeting Jungwon. "Ahh yes nice to meet you" Jungwon said Bowing.

"This right here is my friend jay" Sunghoon said pointing over at jay. "Hi nice to meet y'all I'm jay like Sunghoon said" jay said giving a smile directly at Jungwon. "I'll be back I have to uh use the restroom!" Jungwon said bowing and leaving in a hurry.

'OMG JUNGWON GET YOURSELF TOGETHER!! Other than the fact that fine guy from the cafe is here it's totally fine! Right? Omg but he was so handsome his smile- OMFG AHHHH' Jungwon thought. He washed his hands and headed back.

Sunoo pulled aside Jungwon. "Hey you okay?" "Yep but that's him..." "wait- CAFE GUY?!?" "SHHHH" "sorry!" "Anyways yes! That's him just don't say anything pleaseeee" "okay okay I won't let's go back" sunoo said giving Jungwon a bowl of popcorn.

"Okay so what do y'all want to watch?" Sunoo said. "I know! A horror movie!" Sunghoon said looking over at jay. "Ermm Sunghoon you know I'm a scaredy cat!" Jay whispered. "Didn't you say Jungwon was cute? This is your chance trust me!" Sunghoon whispered back. Jay sighed and agreed.

Eventually everyone agreed on a movies and started to watch.

To be continued 🙃

Sorry it took me so long to write I'm back tho! I hoped y'all enjoyed and stay tuned for pt.2 👏