^𝒘𝒆𝒅𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 ^

I just want to thank everyone reading and I hope you enjoy this chapter! Dont forget to vote and comment ت

Sunghoon woke at the sound of an alarm. 'What the hell?-' He thought looking up. "Wake up! Go shower, brush them nasty teeth, get dressed and lets get the hell outta here!" A womens voice? Who is this?

Sunghoon turned around to see his sister opening the blinds. "What the hell yeji its 7am let me sleep!" Yeji just scoffed. "Oh welp then your going to miss your wedding you big dingus" His eyes widen so fast as he practicly ran out of bed.

"Well that wasn't so hard huh" Yeji skipped off. Sunghoon didnt know what to think. He was now out of the shower and brushing his teeth. For the fifth time... 'Omg I'm getting married and I look horrible! How will sunoo look? How will I look! What's the honeymoon going to be like?...'

Sunghoon slapped his face trying to distract any messy thoughts. He soon left the bathroom to see his suit layed out on his table. As he tried it on he thought of how sunoo would look in the dress they had gone shopping for.

An amazing smell interrupted his thoughts as he went to follow it. There it was. A big bowl of pancakes with syrup drizzling down.

Sunghoons mouth practically watered. As he was going in to take a bite. BAM "OW OW OW" Screaming in dramatic pain he looked over at the delinquent.

"Thats my pancakes hoe" Yeji displayed her "Dont fuck with me" look. Sunghoon just pouted seeing his sister devour the pancakes infront of him.

"Yow cfat haf some or elf yor gonna be lafe" (You cant have some or else youll be late) Yeji said munching. "Also moms here to get you to the venu".

Sunghoon went running outside. "MAAAAAAA! Yeji wont let me have any pancakes!" He whined like a toddler. "Sunghoon you can eat after we take photos just grab a granola bar" Sunghoon sighed as he took the granola bar. He followed his mom and met with the photographer

. They were now waiting for sunoo. Now sunghoon was totally excited and nervous. He couldn't wait to see the dress on sunoo.

As the minutes passed by, a car finally arrived. There he got out but waited. Where was the dress they went shopping for! Sunghoon stopped smiling after seeing Sunoo in a suit aswell. It was obviously more lose but he was still upset.

"Hey hoon! Big day today, can't wait, what about you?" 'But, but the dress" Sunghoon was now pouty even more than he was earlier.. "What? Oh that! That's not for today, that's for a special night" sunoo said, winking. Now sunghoon was curious. What special night?

The photographer called them over and made them pose. After what felt like forever they were finally done taking photos.

Sunghoon was tired and hungry. They now headed in different cars once again to the venu. That's when Sunghoon got an outfit change.

He was nervous, scared, happy, everything. He couldnt believe he would marry such a beautiful person. His thoughts were interrupted as he was called out to the venu where in a few moments he would get to marry the love of his life.

The wedding was now starting. The intro of doughnut twice was on the piano. He saw alot of familiar guest. His family, some of sunoos, As well as his best friends.

Now walking down the aisle was his bride. Hand in hand with his father in law. He saw sunoo had changed suits too and the suit he wore was white with lots of crystal and beads.

Making him look even better. Sunoo just smiled at sunghoon. It's as if time froze. There Mr.Kim handed sunoo off to sunghoon.

"Dearly beloved, we're gathered here today in the presence of God to witness and bless this union as Mr.Park and well Mr.Park" The priest chuckled.

Sunoo looked deeply into sunghoons eyes after that. "Now you shall say your vows" The priest then signalled to Sunghoon to start off first.

"Well I'll just start off by saying I didn't have much time to write this but I do have alot to say, Sunoo since the day we met at the party, I couldn't stop thinking of you. It was such a coincidence that you came up to me definitely NOT sober but I'm glad I was the one that could take care of you. I'm glad that you gave me the opportunity to be in your life and love you. I know that our parents may have tried to push us but I'm glad they did or else we wouldnt even have been here. And I'm thankful for that. And for you. I love you"

Sunoo was now tearing up after hearing sunghoon say such wonderful things. It was now sunoos turn.

"Well. sunghoon I just want to start off with, Thank you, Youve always been there for me. Even that night when I was not okay or sober but you didnt try to do anything but care for me. And I'm glad that you didnt. I'm also thankful for your parents aswell as mine for encouraging us to become closer. Even if this is arranged I'm sure I wouldve still want to marry you arranged or not because I love you." Sunoo was holding sunghoons hands caressing them.

"You may now kiss the groom" They both leaned in. Having a very soft but amazing kiss.

They both knew they couldnt get carried away so they stopped after a bit. Everyone started to clap and cheer for them and they were now headed to the after party.

Okayyy so how was it???? Idk at this point I spent like 2 days figuring out what to do 😔 also I found out how to do those special fonts and stuff on the computer so I am now advanced 😝‼️