Chapt 6

Quick note -
Sorry for having like a big Hituas 🌚 after that other chapter I literally ghosted my keyboard 😒 but I'm backkk! I'll probably go on another Hituas as soon as im done with this one cause im lazy 🧍‍♀️ anyways enjoy!!!

Nobody's POV

Sunoo had gotten out of the hotel and called an Uber. He just couldn't stop thinking of Sunghoon... The way his jawline was so perfect and sharp, or the way his mole on the side of his nose was so pretty, and his muscles... Sunoo stopped. "WHAT AM I THINKING?!? I can't possibly be in love with someone I just met!" He thought. His thoughts soon were interrupted as his Uber pulled up. "Where to?" "To this address please!" Sunoo said giving the Uber driver the address.

It took about 20 mins to get there. Sunoo did not know what surprise he'd be in.

"SUNOO-YAH! Where have you been?!? I've been calling and texting you all night!" His father shouted.  "Sorry apa! I got a bit drunk and ended  up going to stay in a hotel to rest for the night!" Sunoo replied.
"Whatever just hurry and take a shower! Oh and put on your suit we're going to my company to discuss something with another friendly company.

Sunoo nodded and headed up to his bathroom. Suddenly sunoo remembered sunghoons face. He started to blush but then got into the shower.

After he was done he wrapped a towel around his body and started to do his skincare. As he finished he went to his walk in closet and checked for his suit.

He put his suit on and went to his bedroom.

The suit so you can imagine it on him 🤭

He looks fine IK 🤭

He quickly looked into the mirror and let out "perfect" cause he knew he looked good.

"Apa I'm ready!" Sunoo yelled as he made his way to the kitchen where his mom had already made breakfast. He saw a note and read it.

Sorry for not being at breaks fast today! I have a quick eran to run! Eat good and don't forget to put the dishes in the dishwasher!
I love you sunoo ❤️
-oma

Sunoo smilled at the letter and started to eat. After he ate he put the dishes in the dishwasher as his mother asked him to do so.

"Alright sunoo let's go!" His father yelled as he went outside.

Sunoo followed and got into the car. The car ride was silent but slowly the silence was I interrupted. "Sunoo dear... you know I love you right?" His father slowly said. "Um yea? What's wrong?" Sunoo said in a low voice expecting something. "Well even though my buisness is doing good at the moment we could use a bit of help..." his father said "And for it to continue to be good I need you to marry Mr.Parks son." His father said. Sunoo was in shock he turned to his father.

"W-what? Is that the only reason I came with you?!? Why do I have to marry someone I don't even know?!?" Sunoo said. "Look son I know it's tough and yes that's why I brought you with me but trust me! The parks are lovely and I'm sure their son is too! Just give it one shot please! For me and your mom..." his father said sunoo sighed. "Alright but only for you and mother..."

They soon arrived to the building. Every staff bowed at them as they passed by. They soon entered a room where the parks were in.

That's when sunoo saw him again. Sunghoon was the parks son?!? Sunoo slowley looked at him then turned away when Sunghoon looked back. Sunoo was slightly happy it would be Sunghoon.

"Alright we'll I'm guessing you both know why we're here right Sunghoon and sunoo?" Their parents said. Both nodded and listened. " I know this is hard for the both of you but I'm glad you accepted it" Sunghoons mom said. " also you both will be living in the same house after you marry eachother... which is in about a week." Sunghoons father said. Sunoo was silent he thought he was in heaven. He thought his dreams were coming true. Sunghoon also was happy and thought he was dreaming. He didn't think he would see sunoo again.

After the meeting Sunghoon called out to sunoo. "Well I see we meet again sunoo" Sunghoon said. "I- I guess we do... I'm sorry if your uncomfortable with having to marry me I know-" "it's alright I don't mind... I'm just glad it's you" Sunghoon said staring at sunoo. Sunoo then looked back down as he relized he was blushing. "Okay then... um gotta go bye!" Sunoo said while quickly walking away from embarrassment. Sunghoon just chuckled and went back to his parents.

From the author
Hehe what will happen next 😋 also Idk if this is good at all bcz I usually am only good at wrighting argumentative essays and things like other types of story's and I feel like this story is kind of all over the place 🌚 but anyways I hope y'all are enjoying!