~•Arriving PT.2•~

~•Arriving PT.2•~

Sunghoons POV-

I knew this was going to take a while and my father would likely get drunk so I booked a hotel near the club. After anothe few minutes passed we arrived.
I looked around the room. There across from him was an older man with a younger guy. 'Wow he's pretty cute' he thought to himself. The younger guy then excused his self and headed towards the bathrooms. I then walked over to the older man and my dad and I greeted him. He was already drinking so I knew my dad would join aswell. I then excused myself and headed to the bathroom.

As I was going in I stopped as I felt something hit my chest. "I'm sorry" the younger boy said quickly. I looked at him as he walked away and I chucked walking into the bathroom. After I did my business I went back outside to see many people now arriving.

I went to sit back at the table my dad was at but he had disappeared. I got up and walked to the bar. "One shot please" I said to the bar tender. "Here you go enjoy!" The bar tender said as I walked off.

Soon the rest of the night pasted and it was getting late, Sunghoon was at a table bored and about to go to his hotel . On the other hand sunoo was completely out of it. He had drunken too much and was clearly drunk.

I walked over to the dance floor since it was right in the middle to the door. When someone grabbed me. "Yo-..." I said but didn't get to finish. "Co- come here d-dance with me!" The younger boy said. "Wait you? Hold on-..." I said in shock. It was the same younger guy I had ran into earlier. Suddenly the younger put his hands over his neck and started to dance. "Hold on I think you've had enough for today" I said as o started to drag him outside. "I-Im fine let's go dAnce!" He said.

"Where do you live so I can take you home?!?" I said worrying. "Im not sure um I think over there.. wait no there" the younger said pointing to every direction. I looked down at him only to realize he was already collapsed on my chest. 'Great now what should I do with him?' I thought. That's when it hit me.

Ahh yess the hotel I booked! I started to go to the hotel. The younger boy kept on groaning as if he were having a bad dream. 'Almost here..' I thought as I reached my room. I placed the younger on the bed. I was about to leave when all of a sudden. "No... don't leave..me" the younger one said. "Look I'm sorry but I'll just go get another room it's fine-..." "No! Stay with me..I'm...scared" the younger one said. Sunghoon could only look at him smiling. "Alright then but don't be to suprised if I lay down in the bed with you" I said. "Mhm" the younger one said sleepily. I went to the bathroom and changed into some comfortable clothes.

As Sunghoon was going to lay down sunoo suddenly wrapped his hand aroung his waist as if he were a pillow still sleeping. Sunghoons face suddenly turned red as he could only think how cut the younger one was. He slowly closed his eyes and slept.
.
.
.
(Quick note-)
IK how long this took to go out and I'm genuinely sorry 😭 I've had school and honestly I hate how much pressure is being put on but I'll be better once schools over :)