Morning

Y'all I'm sorry I kinda left for a while but I'm back 😛 also I just didn't know what to do after writing smut for the first time... it got me Traumatized 😂
Anyways don't forget to like and subscribe 🤓

It was finally morning and oh was sunoo so sore. Sunghoon got up first taking a shower and ordering room service.

"Sunghoon hyung?" "Oh hey I got some food heart and get cleaned up" sunoo smiled and got up before his legs started to wobble.

"On second thought let me help you" "please do I can't feel my legs" sunghoon chuckled and picked sunoo up.

They made their way to that bath and Sunghoon sat sunoo down on the bathroom counter. "Ow I'm so sore, I'm never letting you go rough on me again" sunoo says pouting.

"Sorry babe I got a bit excited" sunoo playfully hit him and continued to watch as the bath filled up with water.

Sunghoon picked sunoo up and placed him in the bathtub. "I'll be back if you need help just yell" sunoo nodded and played with the water.

Sunoo thought to himself. He got caught in a romance with someone he never knew he would be with. He knew he loved Sunghoon and couldn't wait to spend more years with him.

Sunoo washed himself the best he could and yelled
For Sunghoon. "What's wrong I'm coming!" Sunghoon said running into the bathroom.

"Help me out" sunghoon picked sunoo up and placed a towel on him. "Let's get you dressed" sunoo nodded and sat staring at Sunghoon picking some clothes.

He picked some shorts and a oversized tee. Sunoo raised his arms to put the shirt on.

"Alright let's go lay down" sunghoon said pulling sunoo to the bed.

Sunoo got the remote for the tv and turned Netflix on. "Hmm what to watch?" Sunoo said scrolling. He then stopped on a movie.

"20th century girl okay let's watch it!" Sunghoon nodded and let the movie start.

(Some spoilers)

"WAIT WHAT SHE WAS TALKING ABOUT A WHOLE NOTHER GUY WHO IS HER BEST FRIENDS CRUSH?!?" Sunoo yelled. Sunghoon also interested just made a shocked face.

"Wait hold on why is she getting in the way! She can't just show up and try to steal her friends man! I don't care if she had heart surgery" sunoo said as he was begging to become mad.

"Well she didn't know but yea she can tell he doesn't like her" Sunghoon said letting Sunoos head rest on his chest.

"HE WAS AFRAID OF THE ROLLER COSTER BUT STILL WENT CAUSE WANTED TO CONFESS NO I CANT" sunoo was now tearing up.

"HES LEAVING?!? no.. no ... COME BACK HOE" sunoo was now crying.

"Wait so he left then suddenly stopped having contact what a dick" Sunghoon said. "Right!" Sunoo replied.

"Wait that video was ment for her and he couldnt talk to her cause he died what is up with this I don't like this noo" sunoo was now crying even harder after finding out the male lead died.

Sunghoon also had some tears in his eyes but pretend he didn't comforting sunoo while rubbing his back.

"Who ever recommended this movie needs to die" sunoo said angrily typing away on twitter. "Calm down sweetie let's take a nap" sunoo turned his phone off and cuddled with Sunghoon.

"I love you so don't even try to pull some dying shit" "no ofc not baby I'll always be by your side I love you sun" Sunghoon kissed his head and dozed off to sleep.

Sorry this was so short I just don't know what to write anymore but anyways who ever told me to watch 20th century girl actually needs to die cause I literally cried for a week. WHAt YOU MEAN HE DIED NO HE DIDNT! Anyways hope you liked this see y'all next time. I wish I could have a outro song so just pretend there is one.🔥🦅🇺🇸