Try on

Finally writing again 🤘 hope you enjoy the new chapt :)

Both moms quickly dragged sunoo to the dressing room leaving a clueless Sunghoon behind.

Sunoo thenc came out in a plain silky tight dress.

Refrence photo -

Sunoo then stepped out of the dressing room

Sunoo then stepped out of the dressing room. All eyes on him. Especially sunghoons 😏

Sunghoon eyes quickly looked sunoo up and down mesmerized by the younger. Sunoo noticed the older and his face slightly heated up.

"OKAYY, so?? What do we think?" "I think it looks good on you sunoo!" Mrs.Kim said. "Sunghoon what about you? You seem a bit too mesmerized" Mrs.Park said laughing.

"W-what? Oh um it looks good yea..." Sunghoon then face palmed his self and hid his flustered face. "Aww look at him! He's nervous it's okay Sunghoon we know he looks good." Mrs.park said with a menacing smile

-Time skip-

"MOMMM PLEASE LETS GO!!" Sunghoon shouted at his mom. "OH CMON SUNGHOON HES ONLY TRIED ON 46 DRESSES!" "46 too much! Plus the first dress was nicer than any other dress..." "Oh pls Sunghoon your only saying that cause it was a TIGHT dress" Sunghoon closed his mouth in defeat.

Sunoo who had finished changing back to hid regular dress overheard the conversation and couldn't help but blush.

"I think it's time to stop for now I'm getting a bit tired and I think I liked the first dress!" Sunoo said smiling. "Oh look at that you and Sunghoon already have something in common!" Sunghoon and sunoo just looked at her shocked and then at eachother before blushing like crazy.

"MOM STOP SAYING NONSENSE LETS GO" Sunghoon said trying to not let sunoo see his flushed face.

Sunoo just laughed and went to his mom. "Mommm, let's go I've already picked my dress!" "Alright sweetie go ahead I'm going to check for something" sunoo nodded and headed to the car.

Time skip

Sunoo had finally arrived home and decided to text Sunghoon.

                                     Hoonie💞
-Hey did you get home already?
Sun

-Yep! Wbu?
Hoonie💞

-I just got home :) also I wanted to ask you something?
Sun

-Yea? Go ahead
Hoonie💞

-um do you maby wanna come over to watch some movies?
Sun

-Oh yea! Sure I'd love to I'll be there at 5:00 just send me the address
Hoonie💞

-ok it's at xxxxxx
Sun

To be continued 🤫

Hope you liked this chapter :) I will try and get the next chapt out as quick as possible!