-Wedding plan-

Hey y'all 🧍‍♀️I know I've been gone for quite a while... I got so lazy idk why 🤷‍♀️ but anyways here's the next part 😘

It had been about 3 days since the date and Sunoo was still bragging about it to his bsf Jungwon. Jungwon who was obviously jealous hid bsf had a boyfriend actually no fiancé before him. Oh and his first kiss 😀

"YAH, stop talking about your date!" "How dare you speak informally to your hyung" sunoo said with a dramatic gasp.

"Aww wonie don't be sad. I'm sure you'll find someone soon! If you want I can ask hoonie if he has any single friends" Jungwon just nodded and hung up the phone.

"Wah, that brat really hung up on me 😔" sunoo then got a message from his mom which made him flustered.

                                        Mom 🤍
Sunoo get ready we're going to get your dress for the wedding -mom

SUNOOS POV
Already?!? I thought the wedding was in a week! Let me check my phone it can't be too soon right?

He was in fact very wrong 😱

"ITS IN FOUR DAYS?!?"

No One's pov
Poor sunoo he really thought he had some time left.
But boy was he wrong....
Sunoo quickly got ready

His outfit~

Since it was spring sunoo decided to wear a dress

Sunoo quickly went to his mothers house to go with her.

"Sunoosii you made it let's go." Sunoo nodded and went with her.

It took about 12 mins to get to the shop. There he saw Sunghoon and his mom.

"Ahh sunoo~ your here! Wow you look so good!" Sunghoons mom said.

"Ah thank you Mrs.Park!" "Oh don't call me Mrs.Park just call me mom!" Sunoo nodded and looked at Sunghoon.

SUNGHOONS POV
My mom had token me to dress shop I was extremely bored but she said we were waiting for someone.

As I was going to excuse myself to leave Mrs.Kim and sunoo walked in.

He looked very beautiful. He wore a white dress that hugged all his body. I instantly got flushed and just checked him out.

I then stopped as his eyes met mine. I then realized I haven't even greeted him or his mom.

"Oh hello Mrs.Kim and sunoo" I said smiling still embarrassed.

"Don't call Mrs.Kim just call me mom as well" I smiled and nodded

No one's pov
Sunoo had seen how Sunghoon was checking him out. He blushed he didn't know Sunghoon would be here.

"Alright let's go find some dresses sunoo!"

To be continued 😚

Sorry guys this was a short chapt but I'll give y'all a bigger one next time! Anyways hope y'all enjoyed and sorry for any grammar or spelling mistakes I don't go back to re read cause I'm pretty lazy 😔