TOMORROW??

Welcome back~ I have a feeling the book is almost over 😨 BUT don't worry I'll make another one 🤘 but idk what to do. Another sunsun or heejake or Jaywon HELP ME.

Definitely not proof read 🥰

Sunoos comforting words were caught off by a call. Sunoo reached his pocket to answer.

Hello?-sun
Hurry and get to the venu we just want to you to tell us where you want the food since it's tom- -mrs.Kim
TOMORROW?!?-sun
Yes sweetheart time goes by- mrs.Kim
OMG OK ILL BE THEEE BYE-sun

"HOON LETS GO TO THE VENU THE WEDDINGS TOMORROW!" Sunoo shouted frantically "Wait wha-" Sunoo just dragged Sunghoon after shouting a goodbye to Jungwon and Jay.

@0@

They soon arrived where they found both moms with clipboards in their hands. "Hello sweetie!" Mrs.Kim shouted. "Mom! So what's this about the wedding being tomorrow and me having to pick where the food goes?" "Oh that's was just an excuse to make you come look at the place me and Mrs.Park booked the honey moon!" Mrs.Kim said smiling.

Sunoo just sighed and went over to look at his moms tablet. He almost couldn't believe the hotel they got. It was so beautiful.

"Wow mom! It's so pretty!" Mrs.Kim laughed and said "I know" now you and Sunghoon have to be separate tonight! We need y'all to get ready without seeing eachother." Sunoo just nodded.

"Alright we'll be on your way now and drop Sunghoon off Sunghoon at mrs.parks home since he'll get ready there." Sunoo just nodded again and dragged Sunghoon away.

Sunghoon hadn't a clue what was going on he zoned out the minute he got there. "Okay I'm going to drop you off at your parents house so give me the directions." "Wait what" "We're getting dressed separately so where do you live?!?" "Oh at ******** st."

The ride was long and they had a karaoke session as they made their way. Then they got to sunghoons house.

"Wait come here!" Sunoo shouted. Sunghoon was already walking away when he went back to sunoo.

"What happe-" sunoo kissed him without a warning. "Just a good luck kiss before! Bye see you tomorrow" Sunoo sped off leaving a shocked Sunghoon behind.

"I will get you back" Sunghoon thought.

SORRY RHIS IS SO SHORT I JUST HAD AN IDEA AND RAN WITH IT! I will make the wedding part longer 😘💍