After party/honeymoon

Thank you guys for all the support! It really makes me motivated and I love how supportive y'all are :).

I REDID THE SMUT BCZ IT WAS UNBEARABLE

Not proofread!

Warnings ⚠️
Making out
Language
Smut 🫣

Everyone was now headed to the After party. Sunghoon and sunoo finally got to ride in the limo together.

Although it was supposed to be a small ride to the after party sunoo could not wait and basically jumped onto Sunghoon.

"WOW WHAT ARE YOU DO- ." Before he could utter anything out sunoo kiss him. Sunghoon kisses back pulling sunoo closer.

They had a messy make out and we're touching eachother. Sunoos arms on sunghoons neck. Sunghoons under Sunoos suit.

They then pulled away panting. It was noticeable that they had played rough. Both lips swollen, messy hair, and the suit had come off.

"Sunoo stop moving- I.. your gonna make me hard!" Sunoo was teasing Sunghoon as he was still on his lap.

"Don't worry I can just suck you off if you do" "No you can't we won't have time! We're almost at the after party" sunoo pouted and got off of sunghoons lap.

They both fixed them self except for their lips since there was no fixing them.

They had now arrived at the after party it was such a beautiful sight.

How it looked -

Sunoo was amazed at how beautiful it looked. He stared in awe as he got out.

"Ah there you are! Come here sunoo let's get you dressed more comfortable" Mrs.Kim said aka his mom.

Sunoo followed her and left behind Sunghoon once again. "Come here hoon you have to get dressed too" His mom Mrs.Park said.

Sunoos outfit

Sunoos outfit