home

howdy yall Ive got a docotors apt. tmrw idk why and idk when this is going to be released but Im just wrighting ahead lol and I'm on my computer again so no cool expressive emojis :'( also this is like 3 days later but I'm playing roblox rn royal high 👽✨ I'm on my tablet so emojis 😈 don't call me a iPad kid.

                            INCOMING CALL

What happened?- sun
GURL YOU WONT BELIVE WHAT JAY DID-won
HUH WAIT WHAT?-sun
GIRL COME DOWN TO THE CAfe I CANR SAY IT THROUGJ A PHINE-won
ALRIGHT IM OTW I ALSO HAVE TEA-sun
OK BYE-won
BYE-sun

Sunoo slowly tried to get up from the couch but Sunghoon had a tight ass grip on his waist. Sunoo eventually got out and made his wash to his closet and changed.

Sunghoon woke up a bit after not feeling sunoo. He climbed from the couch and went to Sunoos room only to find it locked.

KNOCK KNOCK

"HOLD ON IM CHANGING" sunoo yelled. Sunghoon sighed and fell onto the floor next to the door waiting.

Sunoo eventually got out and saw Sunghoon on the floor. "What are you doing?" "Waiting for you to go back" "I can't I'm going to visit wonie at the cafe" "but but you already saw him today!!" Sunghoon made a pouty face.

Sunoo laughed at him and grabbed his phone and wallet. "Wait I'll go with you!" Sunghoon ran to the door. Sunoo just looked at Sunghoon since he was still not dressed.

"Yea okay let's go" he was going to make sure to tease Sunghoon whenever he got his mind clearer from sleep.

Time skip

They eventually got to the cafe and sunoo ran inside leaving Poot Sunghoon by himself.

Jungwons pov-

I greeted the customer who came in a rush. Then I realized it was sunoo. I quickly excused myself and went over to sunoo.

"SUN YOU WONT BELIVE WHAT THAT IDIOT DID T" "WON WHATS ON YOUR NECK" "OKAY LET ME EXPLAIN!" I pulled sunoo to a corner.

"Okay so like yk how I said that jay was like so fine and like I would want him and stuff?" "Yea continue..." "okay welll erm he kinda told me he liked me-" "won yall literally just met what" "IK IK BUT THEN WE KINDA MADE OUT AND THIS HOE GAVE ME HICKEYS" sunoo started to laugh at me while I was still mad.

"Why are you laughing this is not funny!" "Yea it is"  I then hear someone enter the cafe door. Only to find out it was Sunghoon still in bud pjs and looking for sunoo.

"Be quiet go take care of your big baby" sunoo looked confused and turned over. He put his hand on his face and walked away.

I turned back over to where my station was and went to make more coffee.

Nobody's pov-

Sunoo went over to Sunghoon who was ranting about being in pajama in public.

Sunoo tried his best to comfort Sunghoon and his dramatic claims.

Erm I spent like 2 weeks wrighting this cause I was NOT busy but bored on tt. ALSO HAPPY PRIDE MONTH!!!