Movie pt.2

IM BACK WITH PT.2!!!! I was supposed to write this faster but ermmm I've been cleaning my very messy room for the past like 2-3 days 🤘it's not bad I'm just slow and watch miraculous while cleaning which slows me down 😓

Jay laughed nervously and everyone sat in the couch.

The couch arraignment-
— jay - jungwon - Sunoo - Sunghoon —

Sunoo looked over at jungwon who was obviously flustered sitting next to jay trying to make space between them. Jay also looked the same and sunoo just laughed.

"What's funny?" Jungwon asked "oh! Um the fact that you and your cafe crush are obviously flustered by eachother" sunoo said whisper laughing.

"Are you okay what so funny that we can't hear?" Sunghoon said. "Oh nothing! Just something funny between us" sunoo said giggling.

Sunghoon pouted and looked over at jay who was looking at Jungwon. So he pulled his phone out and texted him.

                                         Jay
Bro you are so whipped - hoon
Read.

Jay looked over at Sunghoon and then typed out something that made Sunghoon flustered.

                                         Jay
Oh please I see craving for Sunoos attention
I see them heart eyes you don't fool me one bit 🙄
-jay

Whatever ATLEAST I'm with sunoo your not even with Jungwon -hoon

Oh yea! Well I can totally pull him but I'm not rushing 🤷‍♀️ -jay

Sure, sure just keep on telling yourself that lol-hoon

Sunghoon and jay kept on arguing through the phone when sunoo shouted to get their attention. "GUYS WHAT ARE YALL DOING ON THAT PHONE?" "What- oh nothing just playing a-a one on one game yk cause that's between us" Sunghoon said smirking re quoting sunoo.

Sunoo scoffed and grabbed the remote. "Whatever let's just watch something. Jungwon giggles seeing his friend being pouty.

-

In the end they settled for 'evil dead rise'. Sunoo was getting scared and unknowingly clinging onto Sunghoon. Sunghoon looked over at sunoo seeing how cute he looked.

He also looked over at Jungwon and jay who were clinging onto eachother. Sunghoon laughed and turned his attention back to the movie.

-

The movie had now ended which left everyone especially jay scared. Sunoo didn't want to stay alone and it was too late so he told everyone to stay and treat it as a sleepover.

"Here guys I don't really know if it'll fit but go wash up me and won will wash up after" sunoo said handing some oversized clothes to Sunghoon and jay.

Both nodded and Sunghoon got in first while jay was "on the look out" just incase any ghost tried to do anything.

That's when sunoo and Jungwon went to the living room and started to clean up. "Okay so I saw you and cafe guy clinging onto eachother what was that abouttt" sunoo said teasing Jungwon. "He has a name and you know it! But I didn't really notice how close we were" Jungwon said blushing.

"Ooooo someone's got a boyfriend!!" "SHHHH" they both laughed until Jungwon strikes back. "Oh yea but weren't you and Sunghoon so close to eachother, I mean you were all in his chest!" Sunoos cheeks became red and he just smacked Jungwon.

They were both now done cleaning and they decided to check up on the guys for taking too long. That's when they saw they had just finished.

"Finally! You guys take forever and I mean it" sunoo said grabbing clothes for him and Jungwon. Sunghoon scoffed and replied. "Oh please last time I checked you take an hour to shower!" "HEY! How do you know that?!?" "Simple your mom was complaining about it" sunghoon said smirking. "Whatever wait there we're going to shower and FASTER than you two!" Sunoo said huffing and puffing.

Sunghoon just laughed and looked over to jay who was also laughing. "Alright man I saw how you and Jungwon were" "whatever I saw how sunoo was all over your chest I could see you almost about to jump out of your body" "well duh, he can't resist me and my chest he is my fiancé after all."

Jay and Sunghoon kept on arguing about who was cuter but that slowly came to a end when sunoo and Jungwon came out.

"Uh uh no way hes way cuter!" "NO HE IS" sunoo just looked at Jungwon with his palm in his face. "Shut up let's go to bed" sunghoon and jay just looked over at the two other boys embarrassed.

"Okay follow me!" The guys followed behind.
"Okay so I have an extra room that's big enough for 2 people aswell as my own bed!" "I'm not sleeping with you last sleepover you kicked me in my head ☹️" Jungwon said heading to the other room.

"Welp I mean we're going to have to start sharing a bed so I think this will train me" sunoo threw a pillow at Sunghoon. "Oh well I guess I'll go over here? Wait I have to sleep with him?!? Not that it's a bad thing but- yk what ima go now!"

"Is he okay?" "Yep he just totally has a mayor crush on Jungwon" "NO WAY! FR??? Jungwon also likes him!" "Well then this is good" sunoo went over and got into his bed getting comfortable. Sunghoon followed and tried his best to sleep but he couldn't.

He needed to hug something or more specifically someone.

-

Sunghoon tossed and turned. He was not comfortable and sunoo noticed. "Hey you alright?" He whispered. "Yeah I guess..." Sunghoon whispered back. "Okay tell me what's wrong?" "Okay well I need to hug something well more preferably someone." Sunoo knew he was going to love/hate what he was going to do but he didn't care.

"Do you want to hold me?..." "really? Thanks here just tell me if it feels um weird" Sunghoon then pulled sunoo closer and held him by the waist.

Sunoo too flustered to say anything just got comfortable and ended up having his face in sunghoons chest. Both were glad it was dark for then it would show their very red faces.

With Jaywon 😚

Earlier-

"Hey sorry I'm going to have to sleep with you" jay said apologizing. "Oh no that's alrighty! Make yourself comfortable" Jungwon said with a smile. Jay smiled back and ended up sleeping very fast.

All was good until Jungwon woke up from a sudden nightmare. Jungwon tugged at jays sleeve.

"Are you okay what's wrong?" Jay sleepily said. "Umm... I had a nightmare and I'm welll scared... could I hug you?" Jay smiled and nodded and hugged Jungwon.

And that's how they fell asleep not realizing they were still hugging .

To be continued 😱

Well what do you think will happen next? That's up to my brain but pls give me ideas I'm running low 😓. Don't forget to vote :)