Back home

After the Aquarium date Sunghoon and Sunoo were sent on a private jet to go back to Seoul. They would now be seeing their forever home.

The flight back to their new home wasn't as long as they expected. They had arrived and we're both hand in hand nervous to meet the house of their dreams.

Sunghoons and Sunoos mom we're both there when the two arrived. They were going to show them their forever home.

Sunoo couldn't believe he was going to be living with Sunghoon now. No more apartment sleepovers.

They drove for about 10 minutes and then stoped infront of a gate wich then opened to the view of their new home.

Sunghoon and sunoo both gasped at the sight of the beautiful house.

The house-

 It was just right

It was just right. They liked how spacious it was and how minimalistic it looked.

The first floor had a kitchen, living room, office, 2 bathrooms, and an indoor pool. The second floor had 5 rooms, 3 bed rooms, another office, and a small library.

The outside was even more exquisite. It had a tennis court, a skate rink in a corner, another pool (but outside) and a garden.

Sunghoon was shocked when he learned that there was a skate rink. He almost died of joy when he heard his mom saying that.

As they entered they were greeted by a small entry way. Then making it towards the kitchen.

Both boys where in awe as they walked into their kitchen. It was beautiful not too big or small. Then they made their way to the living room.

They liked how it had a feeling of cozy and warm. It was just beautiful with a big couch and a fireplace right in the middle.

They soon skipped to the upstairs because boy sunoo was impatient to see his new room. Well his and sunghoons new room.

As they entered they were shocked at how big it looked. It had one big walk in closet for both males clothes.

Sunoo jumped around joyfully as he ran back and forth the closet. They then went into their bathroom and it had a big shower, a hot tub and two sinks for each of them.

Sunoo grabbed sunghoons arm and they threw themselfs on their big queen sized bed. They where so glad with how their house turned out.

TBC-

Sorry it is so short 😓 I was going to make it long but y'all... I STARTED FREAKINF SCHOOL AGAIN 😥 I'm tired because i went to a new school this year and it has 3 or 4 damn building but I have to go through 3 of them every single damn day, and I have to go to the THIRD FUCKING FLOOR and then bakc down to the building all the way over and omg im so tired. Anyways hope you enjoyed this chapt even if it's so short 😭