55. Drinking Games

Start from the beginning

A collection of 'Ooooooohhs' goes around the circle as the bottle stops on Dream.

💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙

"DNF!" Karl yells which makes half of them burst into laughter as George's face rapidly turns bright red. "KISS!"

Dream glances at Y/N with a serious questioning look but she just pats his shoulder and smiles.

"Go ahead."

"George?" Dream asks, a smirk playing at his lips while George laughs nervously. Everyone takes their phones out, ready to capture the legendary DNF kiss. "What do you say?"

"I—uh," George's hand reaches for his empty shot glass and trifles it between his fingers.

"Oooh someone's getting flustered!" Sapnap teases which earns him a glare from George.

"Come on George," Dream says, his voice having dropped several octaves. "You know the penalty. If you don't kiss me, you have to take a shot."

"I know!" George lets out another nervous laugh and glances at Y/N for help but she just shrugs. "He's your boyfriend! Shouldn't you be stopping him?"

Y/N peers behind her phone with a grin and focuses the camera on George's reddened face.

"I'll let it slide this time."

Dream leans toward George from across the circle and closes his eyes, making a kissy face.

"Dream stop!" George pushes him lightly which earns a laugh from Punz next to him. Dream laughs and sits back on his heels, reaching next to him to lift a lock of Y/N's hair and proceeds to play with it.

"Are you really going to kiss your best friend when he has a girlfriend?" Karl prompts, watching as George rolls his eyes with a sigh and reaches for his shot glass.

He holds it up to Sapnap who fills it generously with vodka. George swirls the clear liquid around in the glass and bites his lip before downing it in one gulp.

"Ack it burns!" He wipes his mouth on a napkin and turns back to face Dream who is grinning.

"I burn you?"

George's face turns an even brighter shade of red as Y/N reaches for the bottle, giving it a quick spin with a flick of her wrist.

Dream chuckles and wraps his arm around Y/N as the bottle slows down, passing him before stopping in front of Punz.

"Oooooohhhh," Sapnap turns to me with a smile and I pull Y/N even closer. "Dramaaa."

Y/N grins at Punz who awkwardly looks away, reaching for his shot glass.

"Awww come on Punzy," Sapnap eggs him on. "Gonna chicken out again? All you've done is take shots all night."

"Hey!" Punz protests. "I don't want to make anyone mad."

"It's the point of the game Punz," Dream scoffs. "We're supposed to get drunk and be stupid."

"Come on Punz," Y/N giggles, twirling the silver necklace around her finger. "Give me a kiss."

"Dream?" Punz questions, glancing at his friend who gives a nod of approval.