Peace, not for too long

"Tanisha talk to me what is wrong with Derrick" Elyssa screamed in panic over the phone, "h-he got into an accident" Tanisha said crying.

Elyssa felt weak, tears immersed ran down her jaw, her visions became blurry, "w-what? Where? when? Where is he? Where are you?" Elyssa bombarded with questions, "we all are at the hospital, Solidarity hospital, he's in the ER now. He was found this morning" Tanisha tried updating Elyssa.

Elyssa without changing from her pajamas like tracksuit quickly took her car key, carried Javon like he was a piece of paper and sprinted out of her apartment. She quickly placed her son in his car seat and ran to her side and immediately she got in she started towards the hospital,

"Mummy what is going on" confused Javon asked, Elyssas heart was beating profusely, tears just kept on running down her jaws, "your daddy is sick" she tried to stay calm for her son. All type of emotions where running through her head, 'I should've sat and discussed with him and solved our problems like a mature adult, Derrick don't do this to me, I still need you' she said to herself crying.

(AN: Elyssa has been crying for the past one month straight, girl is really in pain).

Arriving at the hospital. She quickly placed Javon in his stroller which she always had in her car trunk and ran as she pushed him.

She went directly to the ER and she saw Kay and Vanessa, then as she walked closer she saw Mike, Chris, Tanisha and Oliver, and Aunty Rose, Derricks mother,

"Where's he?" Elyssa immediately asked, "the doctors haven't come out yet" Mike answered, "what freakin happened?" She asked again faintly, "he left yesterday night saying he was going to the company. But he actually went to a bar by himself and on his way back home, this happened. Chris happened to get a call because he was the latest call on Derricks call list and that's how we found out" Mike explained and Elyssa slowly broke down and started crying again.

Aunt went over and carried Javon and she rubbed Elyssas back, "I know about everything my girl, it's not your fault don't start blaming yourself, our boy will be fine" Aunt Rose said rubbing Elyssas back with tears falling down her face too.

She turned and looked at Javon and kissed his forehead and hugged him, "I'm sorry my grandson" aunty Rose said rubbing Javons back while supporting him with her other hand.

"I shouldn't have pushed him away, maybe he Wouldn't have gone to the bar and he wouldn't get into an accident. I can't loose him, I need him, Javon needs him, we all need him please no no, what did I do to deserve this? Nothing gets better I'm tired, Derrick please" Elyssa said crying between sobs, her two best friends holding her and they couldn't help but shade a tear too.

Tanisha went and hugged Elyssa, "he will be fine" Tanisha said. They all sat around waiting for the doctors to come out and later one came out and they immediately stood up,

"Doc?"

"He's out of danger. Luckily his internal bleeding wasn't that severe so it was easy to clean it out. Although he will be in a coma for at least two days or more but hopefully it doesn't cross. He will be transferred to his private room soon where you can be with him. Excuse me please" the doctor explained then went back into the room.

Everyone breath a sigh of relief but Elyssa was still very tensed up.

Later Derrick was moved to his private ward and everyone sat there and Elyssa sat by his bed holding his hand crying silently.

~~~~~~
Three days pass, Derrick is still in a coma. Elyssa hasn't left his side since he was brought to the room which means, she hasn't had time to take care of herself too, she feels too guilty to do anything for herself,