Can we talk?

It was such a great night, I rolled on the bed and sat up. I turned and looked at Stephny and Bella and they still where asleep.

I turned to the side and took my phone from the night stand, Mike had sent me a message,

Mike: good morning Elyssa, I will be picking Bella up at 3pm.

I wanted to ask if he was coming alone or with the others but again I didn't want to, cause, it will look like I am worried.

Me: okay no problem.

I got out of bed and went to the kitchen to prepare breakfast.

Vanessa had a class and Kaysha had work, so I ended up been the only one at home with the girls, and I have to take Stephny back tomorrow.

I made omelets and bread, with hot chocolate and set the table for the girls then I went back into the room and woke them up.

"Girls, wake up and brush your teeth it's breakfast time" I said as I was tapping them.

First Bella woke up and stretched as she was coming down from the bed, I gave her a hug and gave her a kiss on her forehead, I did same for Stephny.

I later fixed the bed and went back to the kitchen and watched them as they ate.

"Do you like it?" I asked them, "I love it" Bella answered.

"Bella, anything my Aunty makes is always delicious", Stephny said. I smiled and tapped her head.

They where later done eating, so I went and cleared the table.

"Damn it's kind of dusty" I said to myself as I looked around the house. I went behind the door and took the vacuum and went back to the living room.

I went over to the speakers to put some music on, I love cleaning with music.

"Aunty can we help?, please" Bella came and asked me, "no baby it's fine",

"Aunty we can do it, or just tell us something to do" Stephny added.

"Okay" I said as I walked towards the kitchen cabinet and brought out two dusting towels and a glass spray bottle.

"You both all you have to do is dust the tv stand, the table, and the chairs that's all.

I gave them the towels and they quickly went away giggling.

We started cleaning the house and singing and dancing to the songs playing as-well.

They look really happy, and I'm so happy especially the fact that the girls get along so well.

I was later done cleaning and I sat down in the living room.

The girls ran and came over to me and sat down on each side of me.

"Thank you girls" I said to them, they looked at each other then looked at me, "Bella, are you thinking what I'm thinking?" Steph asked,

"Come on put it" Bella responded, with a confused face, I looked at them but the moment I got what they meant I laughed and Steph already put it,

🎶 I see what's happening here 🎶
🎶 don't even know how it feels 🎶
🎶 it's adorable 🎶

They sang and screamed the lyrics, after pulling me off the chair, I finally joined them,

🎶 what can I say except you're welcome 🎶

We sang until it was the last line,
🎶you're welcome, you're welcome🎶
And we finished. They laughed and I laughed with them.

"What do you girls want to listen to?" I asked,

"Aunty, Stephny told me you can dance?", "Steph!" I called her and looked at them and she giggled.