Acceptance

I woke up to soft giggling sounds above my head. I slowly opened my eyes and found Kay and Vanessa standing over us,

"Oh my gosh girls come on" I said in a drowsy voice, they giggled and sighed, "why are you up so early?" I asked them,

"It's 11am, what do you mean early?" Kay asked,

"Oh....wait oh my gosh!" I hesitated before screaming realizing what the time is,

I looked at Derrick and he was still sleeping so I struggled to get out of his grip until I finally succeeded without waking him up,

"What's up?" Vanessa asked, "I have to schedule an appointment at the daycare center for Javon" I said quickly getting my phone and Vanessa nodded.

I sat on the other couch and started making calls to see which daycare center around the house has a placement for Javon.

~~~
After making three phone calls, I finally succeeded in getting a placement for one which wasn't far away from the university and it is much more convenient for Ricky as well.

A meeting was scheduled at 2pm this afternoon to talk on the basic needs and more.

I later got up and walked to the kitchen to make breakfast, the girls had already left, Vanessa has to go see my her mum and sister and Kay went to drop of Bella with Mike so I'll just make breakfast for my two boys.

When I was done with breakfast, I first walked to the room. Javon was still sound asleep and I'm feeling bad because I'm about to wake him up, but we have an appointment.

"Hey baby..wake up" I said slowly tapping him. He shook his eyes for a little before opening them and scrunching his nose, how cute.

"Good morning baby, come on, brush your teeth and have breakfast, we have a long day to go" I said, "good morning mummy" he said making me chuckle.

I carried him to the bathroom and put him to stand on the baby stool and prepared his toothbrush for him.

I also later brushed my mouth and we walked to the living room, "go wake daddy" I said pointing to where Derrick was, "daddy is here?" Javon asked and I nodded, he smiled before sprinting to Derrick.

"Dad, good morning dad, wake up it's time for breakfast" Javon said in a cute voice making me chuckle, my little Javon.

Derrick opened his eyes and chuckled before sitting up and carrying Javon, "good morning buddy" Ricky said,

"Good morning babe" I greeted, "good morning babe" he responded, "I made breakfast already go on and brush your teeth let's have breakfast, he nodded before getting up and walking to the room.

When he finished, he joined Javon and I on the dinning table before we started eating.

"Babe, I managed to schedule a meeting at Mary care daycare center it's beside the university so it will be convenient for both of us" I said,

"What time?" He asked, "2pm, but we have to leave earlier so u can go and prepare" I said,

"I have my things here" he said and I nodded remembering he had a little back pack with him last night when he came.

We finished eating and I cleared up the place and vacuumed the house before we all took a shower.

While I was dressing up, Derrick and Javon where in the living.

When I finished, I went to the living and I laughed a little at what I saw in-front of me,

"Really babe?" I asked and he nodded, he has held Javons hair like his, a half ponytail with two strands at the front,