Appology

Few weeks have passed by and it has been thesame routine. Wake up, go to school, come bach home, rest and go to work then hangout when i can.

I still wasnt talking with Derrick because of the incident that happened at my place and i didn't really care.

We met in classs everyday off course but i will always avoid him even if he came to sit by me. When we had to hangout with the others i still avoid him. I just think doing this is the best way even tho i knew why he reacted that way.

Flashback

We where hanging out at an arcade which was close by school. At this point i can officially say we all are friends, well except someone who thinks highly of himself.

We where all playing games but i suddenly got the urge to pee so i left looking for the restroom, then i bumped into someone. I looked up to see who it was and it was Mike, i became a little bit relaxed.

"hey why are you here" I asked him. "I needed to smoke a little" he said. I smiled and noded before walking into the restroom. When i came out he was still there. "Are you not gonna go in?" I asked him. "I was waiting for you to come out i have to tell you something". I was king off confused to what he wanted to say but i noded before he started

"so the night you and Derrick had that argument, he found out something shocking before we left home that day so  I'm sure that is why he was like that". At first i was like what does that have to do with me before he went on,

"He found out the man he knew to be his father all his life was not his father. He is his step father that is why most of the time he and his step father did not get along most of the time. But the shocking part is his step father has been cheating on his mother with his mothers cousin so when he found out he got really mad because evn if he did not get on a good side with his step father, he saw him like an inspiration so he got mad and screamed at his mother to divorce him" he finished.

"I understand that is an awful thing" i paused.."But that does not give him the right to put the anger on me or he could aswel not come for the movie to clear his head" I concluded.

" I understand your point its just he is this type of person that doesnt know how to control himself when angry so i hope you understand" he said. "as much as i understand you Mike, I dont think i can talk to him right now cause i dont even know if we are friends or enemies and i have tried many times to get along with him but he doesnt give a fuck about anything so right now there is nothing i can an do" i added.

He sighed and noded his head then i noded too before going back into the arcade. The others where having fun and i just hung around for a bit while the others where having fun.

End of flashback

It was friday evening and i just closed from work. I decided to stop by the caffe Vanessa worked in. When I got there, to my surprise i saw everyone there and Vanessas shift had ended so they where just chilling.

I looked around and didn't see Derrick so I was at peace before I sat down beside Chris.

"What's popping" he asked shaking my hand. I laughed and shook his hand back. We talked a little then the door of the caffe opened.

We all turned and looked just to find another angry Derrick again and this time there was blood on his fist.

I wasn't prepared for another drama this night so as he sat down I picked up my bag before telling everyone " guys I'm leaving I want to rest I had a rough day see you guys next time" "how about we go clubbing tomorrow I haven't gone clubbing for a while" Chris asked. " neh I'll pass I'm spending the weekend with my parents I haven't seen them in a while" I said smiling. They all nodded and I said good bye again before leaving.

I haven't seen my parents for like four weeks now and I finally have time to see them but I'm gonna do it like a surprise.

I got into the house and arranged my bag. When I finished, I went to the bathroom and rinsed my body.

                                  ~~~~~~~~~~~
I suddenly heard a knock on the door and I jumped off my bed been frightened I turned and looked at the time on the clock and it was 2am. Who could this be. The girls obviously had their own keys so they wouldn't knock on the door.

I went into the kitchen I took a baseball bat from behind the refrigerator and walked slowly to the door.

The moment I opened the door I was about to hit the person but my hand stopped in the air as I saw who it was, Derrick.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" I asked him wondering what he was doing here. He didn't say anything he just shifted to the side and I saw a drunk Vanessa and Kaysha sleeping in-front of the door.

I laughed as I ran into my room, took my phone and came back outside before taking a picture of the both of them.

" thank you" I said nodding my head as I went out and started pulling them inside. I laid them I'm the living room as I took one of them each into the bathroom, poured water on their body, wiped them and took them to bed.

When I was done I came back to the living room and he was still there sitting there looking at nothing specifically.

"Where is Mike and Chris?" I asked him as I stood by my room door. " I took them home already" he answered back. "Cool. Why are you still here then" I asked back"

"What I'm about to say now, I do not say it unless I mean it.. I- I" "just say it already" I said calmly. "I'm sorry. I did not mean to leash on you the other night just I had things on my mind" he said looking at me straight into my eye.

"It's fine I understand just learn how to control your anger then maybe we can be cool" I said as I laughed a little. He looked at me and smiled and this was the first time I ever saw him smile. He then nodded his head as he woke up from his chair headed to the door.

I walked behind him as we got to the door, he turned and looked at me one more time then pulled me into a hug. We stayed like that for a while and I felt like he needed it so i didn't pull away until he did just so he could take the comfort time he wanted.

He later pulled away " thank you" he said " no problem at all" I answered back. " good night" I told him. He smiled and nodded his head before going and getting into his car and going.

I went back inside and decided to sleep cause I had to drive 3 hours tomorrow to see my parents. One more thing made me happy, I can finally be comfortable around Derrick.