Lets Begin

As I layed on the couch in the living room staring at the ceiling lost in my thoughts of all the tiredness after finally moving into my apartment.

Yes you heard that right i finally moved into my own apartment after arguing with parents they finally accepted.

I moved in with my two bestfriends Kaysha and Vanessa and the apartment has two sleeping rooms, a living room, a toilet, a bathroom, a kitchen, and a little balcony.

The girls and I came to a conclusion that I should take a room to myself which i do not know why, then they both took the other room but they have seperate beds in them and offcourse they have their barriers.

Fastforward to the moving it has been very hectic and tiring but luckily i got my older brother helping me and the girls to move in aswell as some other friends.

All i have to say i dont re..... My thoughts where interupted with the bell ringing.

Looking through the door knob, i saw who it was, my mum and dad.

They really where not in support of me to move out at the age of 21 years old but also i got dreams i wanna fulfill and i can't do that in my parents home. "mum, dad" i said giving them a tight hug.

" thank you for letting me move out, yes i remember the rules and i promise the weekends which i am free, i will come over". My parents looked at each other then looked at me and smiled.

growing up, my parents where always been strict with me not because i was the last child but because i was the only girl child even tho its just me and my older brother, they still believe that girl children needed to be protected.

"I'm surprised. It doesnt look messy at all and it is more bigger than i expected it to be". My mum said.

My mum has always been somemone who is careful about her environment and is obsessed with cleaniness sometimes I wondered if i was her daughter cause I was the complete opposite of her.

" Elyssa, just because you have your own apartment now doesnt mean we wont stop been overprotective with you, we are your parents and it is our duty to protect you but know that if you need anything sweety, we will always be here for you". My dad said.

i felt so honoured at his words at one certain point i started to feel like i should move back with my parents but hell no.

I gave my parents a big hug. We talked for a while and laughed then i suddenly looked at the clock. "Ma Pa it's late would you love to spend the night?" i asked.

" no baby we know you have alot to catch up on and also we have work tomorrow. oh where is Kaysha and Vanessa, i havent seen them yet?". My mum asked.

" Vannessa went with her older sister to  surprise her mum at work she finally started working again and Kaysha took her little siblings out for a last treat before she starts getting busy with school and other stuff but I'm sure they will be back soon". I said. "okay then i guess we better start going so you can rest". my dad concluded.

As we walked to the door, mum turned and gave me another big hug and my dad started " no matter what happens, (my mum and i joined him) we are in this together", we smiled and as they walked out the door i waved as they got into the car and zoomed off.

Sooner or later my bestfriends walked in. We were so tired we didnt talk too much. we made dinner, ate and laughed and we all went into our rooms for bed....