Family of three?

It's finally Monday, we all are starting school and work again.

The break was very needed, it's so amazing how so many things happened just in the space of two weeks.

I'm now making breakfast for the girls and Javon and me. I later finished with the last omelette and fixed the table before waking everyone up for breakfast.

"Good morning mum" Javons little voice greeted with him rubbing his eyes, "good morning sunshine, come on brush your teeth and eat breakfast so you won't be late for school" I told him and he nodded.

I had taught him during the weekend how to brush his teeth, although he's still struggling, I always check his teeth and give it one last brush before letting him go.

After brushing his teeth, I gave him a shower and dressed him up. I wore him normal male oversized toddler jeans, with a white shirt and leader black jacket. I later brushed his hair and put it in a half ponytail then wore his sneakers.

"Come on" I said signaling him to the door so we could meet the others, "good morning girls" I greeted,

"Morning Lyssa" they responded, "good morning aunty Kay and aunty Van" Javon greeted,

"Good morning baby J" Vanessa said, "good morning Jj, are you excited for school?" Kay asked and he nodded, we all smiled before proceeding to eat,

"What time is your class Lyssa?" Kay asked, "10am, how about you guys?" I asked back,

"We both start at 9am" Kay responded, "okay, lunch we meet at the cafeteria opposite school?" I asked, "you know the drill" Van said and we laughed before continue eating.

When we where done, Kay and van cleared the table while I went to take a shower. I just wore cargo pants with a crop black hoodie and wore a face cap with my sneakers.

I looked at the time and it's 7:30, Javon is supposed to be in school at 8:15 and Ricky said we can go drop him off together.

As if he could hear my thoughts my phone binged with a message,

Ricky: good morning babe, I will meet you guys at the school gate I woke up late, sorry

I chuckled at the message and shook my head,
Me: see you there

After replying, I picked my bag pack from my bed together with Javons and proceeded out, "you ready sunshine?" I asked, "yes mummy" he said and I nodded.

We all walked out of the house, we greeted the girls bye. I walked to my car and placed our backs on the other side of the backseat before I fixed Javon into his car seat.

I later went to my side and once I was done, I reversed out of the driveway and started towards Javons school.

We arrived at his school and just sat in the car waiting for Derrick. I went on my phone and was going through messages.

Later there was a knock on the window, "mum daddy" Javon pointed, I clicked the open button and he opened the door, "good morning babe" he greeted giving a quick kiss, "good morning" I greeted back.

He later opened the back door, "good morning buddy, you ready for school?" Derrick greeted and asked, "good morning dad, yes I am" Javon responded and Ricky chuckled before taking him out of his car seat.

With Ricky carrying him, I took his bag pack with packed lunch, a fruit bowl and his water bottle with his vitamins and emergency clothes to change in case he soils himself.

"Babe you dressed him really good" Derrick complimented, "with a stylish mum like me, obviously my baby has to look good" I said and we both laughed.

We walked into the school and to his homeroom, "good morning Mr and Mrs Lee" the headmistress greets, "good morning Madam" we both greeted back in unison ,